Mr Mohsen El-Sayed

Mr Mohsen El-Sayed is an experienced Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Darent Valley Hospital, Kent. He worked as an Honorary Consultant at Guy's Assisted Conception Unit,London He has done his specialist training in London Deanery. He had more than 30 years' experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He had formal training and/or accreditation in: Subfertility and assisted conception Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery Gynaecological ultrasound Early pregnancy complications Colposcopy Urodynamics

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th June 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

I was going into the HyCoSy appointment quite nervous, but the doctor and the nurse put my mind at rest instantly with their friendliness and openness on explaining what is happening when and how.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital

Very nice Dr explained everything, in a way I could understand

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

The test procedure hycosy was less painful than expected! I was kept informed of the test procedure and the doctor allowed me to asked him question about the whole process and afterward. I'm satisfied by the treatment I got from the doctor and his assistant.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Very understanding and explained everything fully. Put my mind at rest as soon as he could making sure I was ok at each step.

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

A really supportive doctor. He really listened to me, and made me feel at ease. He has a very friendly, but professional manner. I am very confident in my treatment so far and am glad to be one of his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »