Mr Mohsen El-Sayed

Mr Mohsen El-Sayed is an experienced Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Darent Valley Hospital, Kent. He worked as an Honorary Consultant at Guy's Assisted Conception Unit,London He has done his specialist training in London Deanery. He had more than 30 years' experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He had formal training and/or accreditation in: Subfertility and assisted conception Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery Gynaecological ultrasound Early pregnancy complications Colposcopy Urodynamics

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

I had a hysterectomy by key hole surgery which involved removing my womb but leaving the ovaries in place. Although the first few days were quite painful and difficult as you would expect i recovered very quickly. I was able to be back at work in a special needs school within 4 weeks.

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Thx for the care I received before, during and after my surgery.

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Dr El-Sayed was very caring and reassuring when I met him in April 2017. He made me feel confident to have laparoscopic hysterectomy operation in July. The operation was successful as I was up and about the next day with little pain. The wounds from the keyhole operation healed well. His follow on call to check on me was great as I've not have any problem. I will definitely recommend him, excellent job done.

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital

Mr Mohsen El Sayed was very reassuring with my condition. He settled my worries and gave me a lot of hope. I am happy to be under his care in the future.

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at Woodlands

Thank you Mr El-Syed. This is the 8th week after the surgical procedure. The operation was smooth and successful without any complication.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists