Mr Mohsen El-Sayed

Mr Mohsen El-Sayed is an experienced Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Darent Valley Hospital, Kent. He worked as an Honorary Consultant at Guy's Assisted Conception Unit,London He has done his specialist training in London Deanery. He had more than 30 years' experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He had formal training and/or accreditation in: Subfertility and assisted conception Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery Gynaecological ultrasound Early pregnancy complications Colposcopy Urodynamics

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

A really supportive doctor. He really listened to me, and made me feel at ease. He has a very friendly, but professional manner. I am very confident in my treatment so far and am glad to be one of his patients.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Such a brilliant doctor, explained everthing to me really clear, answered all my questions & made me feel really welcome and comfortable, would recommend this doctor. Thank you so much to you & your staff.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Mr El-Sayed is extremely professional and has an excellent bed side manor. Having a hospital appointment can be very nerve racking but he puts your mind at rest and listens to your worries. He is reassuring and always make sure all of your questions are answered. He is an asset to his profession.

3rd March 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Had Mr El-Sayed for a HyCoySy procedure. His manner was friendly and open and explained the procedure clearly. Throughout he kept me informed and at the end discussed the results and was through from start to finish. He was calming and explained further options and was willing to discuss at a later date if needed.

25th February 2018
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

I had an open myomectomy to remove a large fibroid. I was very worried about having this procedure but my husband and I were reassured by Mr El-Sayed. The operation went very smoothly and I was able to come home the next day. Mr El-Sayed came to see me in the evening that I’d had the operation, the day after and even phoned me the next day when I went home to check in on me. I would highly recommend Mr El-Sayed

« 1 2 3 4 5 »