Mr Mohsen El-Sayed

Mr Mohsen El-Sayed is an experienced Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Darent Valley Hospital, Kent. He worked as an Honorary Consultant at Guy's Assisted Conception Unit,London He has done his specialist training in London Deanery. He had more than 30 years' experience in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. He had formal training and/or accreditation in: Subfertility and assisted conception Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery Gynaecological ultrasound Early pregnancy complications Colposcopy Urodynamics

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital

Mr Mohsen El Sayed was very reassuring with my condition. He settled my worries and gave me a lot of hope. I am happy to be under his care in the future.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

I would highly recommend Dr El-Sayed. He was professional and explained everything I needed before, during and after.

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Mr El-Sayed is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Took his time to examine me, explained every step and procedure from cradle to grave. I am more than pleased with his service

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Every time I've seen Dr El-Sayed I've felt comfortable, well informed, reassured and well looked after. Great Doctor. Also his assistant Sabine has always been lovely.

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

So glad I had total hysterectomy by keyhole surgery. I felt so much better almost as soon as I came round. Hardly any pain, healed externally so quickly and I was walking around next day. Wish I had op done years ago. Care was first class. Mr El-Sayed was brilliant Queen Mary's was also fantastic. Nurses there were the best I've experienced.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists