Mr Mohammad Faisal

Mr Faisal qualified in 1992 from the prestigious Aligarh University in India. He then went on to complete his masters (MS) in Orthopaedics. He completed his UK training in the West Midlands, Sheffield and Warwick. He also did a one year fellowship in hip and knee arthroplasty in the UK and supplemented this with fellowships at world renowned lower limb reconstruction units at Mayo Clinic, USA and at Vancouver General Hospital, Canada. Mr Faisal has extensive experience in primary and revision hip and knee replacement especially minimally invasive hip replacement, ceramic on ceramic and uncemented hip replacements. Mr Faisal also performs hip replacements using the SUPERPATH technique which is a tissue sparing procedure allowing patients to get back their mobility quicker and walk unassisted the day after surgery and leave the hospital without the restrictions normally patients follow after total hip replacement. A SUPERPATH Hip replacement technique is designed to precisely reconstruct the hip without cutting muscles and tendons or stretching muscles that are important for hip function. Mr Faisal also offers customised total knee replacement surgery using patient specific instruments to streamline total knee replacement surgery according to patients anatomy. The Zimmer Patient Specific Instruments Planner is the next generation in surgical planning. The surgeon can preoperatively view the patient’s anatomy in its purest geometrical form to develop a customised surgical plan for each patient. Mr Faisal trained for one year in foot and ankle surgery and then went on to further gain experience at centres of excellence in France and Switzerland.He also has extensive experience in ankle arthroscopy, forefoot and hind foot surgery. Mr Faisal has been working as a Consultant in Lower Limb surgery at Warwick Hospital since 2008

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Faisal. From the first consultation to the last I felt completely at ease. I never felt rushed and he answered any question put to him. He fully explained the nature of the operation, the risks involved and the recuperation requirements. The operation was a success, and I do hope he is still working in this area when my other knee needs replacing.

11th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I was very pleased with my experience under Mr Faisal, we found him professional and approachable. I would recommend him.

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

Mr Faisal is a very caring and thoughtful consultant. From our first meeting for my knee replacement I felt at ease about the procedure, as he explained thoroughly the procedure and the after care. He was always very encouraging and answered any questions that I had and because of this I will hopefully be having my second knee replacement later this year.

25th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Mr Faisal has now carried out two separate procedures on my left leg/foot. A joint fusion in the foot, and a total knee replacement, but over a period of about nine months. I both cases his approach to the treatment was thoughtful and utterly professional but perhaps above all, he instilled in me a feeling of complete confidence in the advice and the procedures he recommended. He explained the treatment in great detail and patiently answered all my questions (however 'dumb' they were). I also found him honest about recovery times, pain and pain management and expected outcomes - and he has a great sense of humour!

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

He explained very clearly the need for the operation, what it would entail and outcome. Very reassuring and calm approach

Short link to review Mr Mohammad Faisal: http://iwgc.net/efoy3