Mr Mohammad Faisal

Mr Faisal qualified in 1992 from the prestigious Aligarh University in India. He then went on to complete his masters (MS) in Orthopaedics. He completed his UK training in the West Midlands, Sheffield and Warwick. He also did a one year fellowship in hip and knee arthroplasty in the UK and supplemented this with fellowships at world renowned lower limb reconstruction units at Mayo Clinic, USA and at Vancouver General Hospital, Canada. Mr Faisal has extensive experience in primary and revision hip and knee replacement especially minimally invasive hip replacement, ceramic on ceramic and uncemented hip replacements. Mr Faisal also performs hip replacements using the SUPERPATH technique which is a tissue sparing procedure allowing patients to get back their mobility quicker and walk unassisted the day after surgery and leave the hospital without the restrictions normally patients follow after total hip replacement. A SUPERPATH Hip replacement technique is designed to precisely reconstruct the hip without cutting muscles and tendons or stretching muscles that are important for hip function. Mr Faisal also offers customised total knee replacement surgery using patient specific instruments to streamline total knee replacement surgery according to patients anatomy. The Zimmer Patient Specific Instruments Planner is the next generation in surgical planning. The surgeon can preoperatively view the patient’s anatomy in its purest geometrical form to develop a customised surgical plan for each patient. Mr Faisal trained for one year in foot and ankle surgery and then went on to further gain experience at centres of excellence in France and Switzerland.He also has extensive experience in ankle arthroscopy, forefoot and hind foot surgery. Mr Faisal has been working as a Consultant in Lower Limb surgery at Warwick Hospital since 2008

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Mr Mohammad Faisal is truly up there with the very best, both as a person and an orthopaedic surgeon.I feel fortunate to have had him as my consultant and am so grateful for this gentleman’s expertise in carrying out my total hip replacement. I was extremely nervous prior to surgery due to my mum having had three unsuccessful hip operations elsewhere and hearing of issues other people had experienced, again at other hospitals. This made me look for a surgeon out of my area and could not be happier that I did. From my first consultation Mr Faisal has lived up to everything that his previous 5* reviewers say and more. He is a kind, caring, patient and super skilled surgeon who genuinely wants the best outcome possible for you both surgically and aesthetically. I am now just under five weeks post op and my recovery is going better than I expected. Prior to this I had many months of extreme pain and therefore I can honestly say this operation has been life changing for me. My sincere ‘THANKS’ Mr Faisal.

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I don't see how Mr Faisal could be any better . He treated me very professionally and explained every aspect of my treatment at every stage and reassured me through out.

31st May 2018
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Mr Faisal gave clear details of what the SUPERPATH technique involved. I found that I was infinitely more mobile after this hip operation than the I had 9 years ago. Mr Faisal was sympathetic and ready to explain (again if need be) the ins and outs of the operation and likely recovery path.

31st May 2018
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

Had total knee relacement, both knees just over 3 months apart (October 2017/January 2018), last op 4 months ago, all on NHS (but at Nuffield Hospital). All care first class - pre-op, op and post op, and all scheduled to perfection, under the care of Mr Faisal and the team. Knees going well - 18 holes of golf after 7 weeks (1st knee), similar second. As weeks go by they get better (but not the golf sadly). However, also key to success is patient commitment, which means doing the recommended exercises pre and post op.

27th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

I went into the BMI hospital in Coventry to undergo a uni-compartment right knee replacement, i was treated with full dignity and respect from both staff and Dr Mohammad Faisal. Dr Faisal is very professional and i felt at ease and comfortable throughout my whole experience from pre op till finish. I have now recovered well through lots of physio classes. Within my recovery i was attending check up appointments at BMI with DR Faisal which he gave me lots of willpower and determination to get back to lead a normal life. i am now pain free, so this surgery is in my eyes the best thing i have ever done, i will recommend this surgery and doctor to anyone who is thinking of undergoing surgery. I would like to thank everyone again for the professional service i have received. Dr Mohammed Faisal

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »