Mr Mohammad Faisal

Mr Faisal qualified in 1992 from the prestigious Aligarh University in India. He then went on to complete his masters (MS) in Orthopaedics. He completed his UK training in the West Midlands, Sheffield and Warwick. He also did a one year fellowship in hip and knee arthroplasty in the UK and supplemented this with fellowships at world renowned lower limb reconstruction units at Mayo Clinic, USA and at Vancouver General Hospital, Canada. Mr Faisal has extensive experience in primary and revision hip and knee replacement especially minimally invasive hip replacement, ceramic on ceramic and uncemented hip replacements. Mr Faisal also performs hip replacements using the SUPERPATH technique which is a tissue sparing procedure allowing patients to get back their mobility quicker and walk unassisted the day after surgery and leave the hospital without the restrictions normally patients follow after total hip replacement. A SUPERPATH Hip replacement technique is designed to precisely reconstruct the hip without cutting muscles and tendons or stretching muscles that are important for hip function. Mr Faisal also offers customised total knee replacement surgery using patient specific instruments to streamline total knee replacement surgery according to patients anatomy. The Zimmer Patient Specific Instruments Planner is the next generation in surgical planning. The surgeon can preoperatively view the patient’s anatomy in its purest geometrical form to develop a customised surgical plan for each patient. Mr Faisal trained for one year in foot and ankle surgery and then went on to further gain experience at centres of excellence in France and Switzerland.He also has extensive experience in ankle arthroscopy, forefoot and hind foot surgery. Mr Faisal has been working as a Consultant in Lower Limb surgery at Warwick Hospital since 2008

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

I would recommend Mr Faisal , I found him pleasant and I felt a ease . I was very surprised at my quick recovery and pleased with my post op care .

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

Every consultation was very thorough and every step made easy to understand. No hesitation in recommending Mr Faisal to anyone, he was a very nice gentleman and answered all queries in an honest and easy way.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

Fantasic Consultant, explained everything, surgery went really well. Felt totally at ease with Mr Faisal, explained everything and was caring and considerate.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Warwick Hospital

From the minute I met Mr Faisal I was completely at ease and knew that he understood exactly what I was going through and could help me. I couldn't ask for better. The Superpath hip replacement is revolutionary compared to my first hip replacement 25 years ago, would recommend Mr Faisal and Superpath.

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

I suffered knee pain and discomfort when going up or down and this restricted my active lifestyle. Mr Faisal assessed the situation perfectly and thought it unlikely that I needed a full knee replacement as it was the back of the kneecap that was worn away. He thought the best solution would be to put an implant on the back of the kneecap. Although I gave authorisation for a full knee replacement when being operated on Mr Faisal found this was unnecessary. It is now seven weeks since the operation and I am making excellent progress. Assuming this continues I expect Mr Faisal to perform the same operation on my other knee later in the year. Throughout Mr Faisal has been a pleasure to have as my consultant and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Short link to review Mr Mohammad Faisal: http://iwgc.net/efoy3