Mr Mohamed Hanief

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at King Edward VII Hospital

DR Hanief was very caring and totally imformative about my masectomy. He explained all options thoroughly so I could make an informed decision regarding reconstruction. I felt that I was in very good hands going through such a life changing event. The surgery was very successful and I have had no problems, and the aftercare was excellent.

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at King Edward VII Hospital

He was very kind and respectful and in each consultation would explain and answer any questions myself & my husband had.

9th October 2017
Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital

Mr Hanief has been treating my 94 year old Mum for breast cancer at the Parapet Clinic, Windsor. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors we have ever met, always explaining procedures and treatment to my Mum. We have never felt rushed, even if he is running late. My Mum has always trusted him and is pleased and grateful that he has been her surgeon. He carried out two very successful operations under local anaesthetic and my Mum is now free from cancer.

8th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

Mr Hanief is not only a brilliant surgeon, but extremely diligent and caring. He listens to patients and his staff, with whom he has a wonderful relationship. Added to all this he has a pleasant, happy demeanour which endears him to everybody. He removed a cancerous tumour from my left breast. The operation was a complete success and he came to see me afterwards to assure me all was well and to address any concernsI might have had.

Short link to review Mr Mohamed Hanief: http://iwgc.net/eetzr