Mr Mohamed Hanief

I currently work as a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Surgeon at Frimley Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust where I provide both NHS and Private services. I am Breast Surgical Lead at Parapet Breast Unit, King Edward the VII Hospital in Windsor. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign breast surgery, and family history assessment I attained MSc Honours in General Surgical Sciences from London University and completed higher surgical training in UK. I have undertaken further training at Paris Breast Cancer Centre in providing most effective treatment for breast cancer, while minimising the impact on cosmetic and functional outcome. I would be more than happy to discuss breast related problems and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles. Show less

Written by a patient at Heatherwood Hospital
23rd October 2019

Mr Hanief provided myself and my husband with a clear understanding of the procedures that I had available, the implications of each procedure and a total understanding of expectation of each procedure. The surgery that I opted for was a huge success and my recovery was quick and without complication. I am hugely grateful for the kindness and understanding extended to us from Mr Hanief coupled with his professionalism and talent.

4th August 2019

Mr Hanief was extremely thorough and kept me very well informed throughout the whole process. His manner is enormously respectful, gentle, kind and very understanding. I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Hanief and his team at the Parapet Clinic and also when I underwent surgery at Heatherwood Hospital and I'm deeply grateful for the magnificent care I received

Written by a patient at Heatherwood Hospital
25th July 2019

Cannot thank Mr Hanief enough for that care that he gave me at Heatherwood Hospital and the parerpet Windsor I was so grateful-I would definitely recommend him. Thank you so much.

5th July 2019

Mr Hanief is a great surgeon. We have had excellent care throughout.He is kind and careing , an amazing man.

1st May 2019

I saw Mr Hanief at The Parapet after I had received my diagnosis of breast cancer. He carefully explained what my treatment would be and answered all my questions. He took the trouble to telephone me at home to give me the results of a scan and then he operated on me at Heatherwood hospital with an excellent result. After my first visit I had complete confidence that I would be in good hands. I certainly was and he and his team at The Parapet give great care that would be very hard to beat.

Nearest Oncologists