mr-mohamed-hanief

13th October 2022

Mr.Hanief is one of the best consultants I have encountered (and sadly I have seen a few!). He listens to you and reassures you at every step. He is very easy to discuss your situation with and has an easy sense of humour. Three members of my family have dealt with him and we all feel the same. The day after the operation he telephoned me at home to see how I was and to discuss further the operation and to reassure me. I have never experienced this before and I felt confident in my care. Highly recommended.

Written by a NHS patient at Wexham Park Hospital
7th October 2022

Mr Hanief recently operated on my left breast to remove cancer cells. He was extremely helpful and kind in explaining the situation and what would happen, as a result I feel positive about the future. The team was also very understanding and helpful Kind Regards Maggie Jans ( Margaret)

9th September 2022

Mr Hanief has treated me for the past 18months, always listening to my concerns, fears and wishes. He ensured i was clear in what was happening, treats me as an individual and clearly dedicated to his job and patients. He also shows lovely respect to his staff .

15th March 2022

All the care I received was very good from the consultation to the operation I was treated very well.

Mr Mohamed Hanief was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I currently work as a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Surgeon at Frimley Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust where I provide both NHS and Private services. I am Breast Surgical Lead at Parapet Breast Unit, King Edward the VII Hospital in Windsor. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign breast surgery, and family history assessment I attained MSc Honours in General Surgical Sciences from London University and completed higher surgical training in UK. I have undertaken further training at Paris Breast Cancer Centre in providing most effective treatment for breast cancer, while minimising the impact on cosmetic and functional outcome. I would be more than happy to discuss breast related problems and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles. Show less

Nearest Oncologists