Mr Mohamed Hanief

I currently work as a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Surgeon at Frimley Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust where I provide both NHS and Private services. I am Breast Surgical Lead at Parapet Breast Unit, King Edward the VIIth Hospital in Windsor. My areas of expertise and special interests are in breast cancer, breast reconstruction, benign breast surgery, and family history assessment I attained MSc Honours in General Surgical Sciences from London University and completed higher surgical training in UK. I have undertaken further training at Paris Breast Cancer in providing most effective treatment for breast cancer, while minimising the impact on cosmetic and functional outcome. I would be more than happy to discuss breast related problems and can be flexible with appointment times to suit those with busy lifestyles. Show less

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Thames Valley Hospital

I had a very in-depth consultation with Mr Hanief and he was charming and understanding. He was very reassuring and explained everything in great detail and dispelled my anxiety. Very kind and thorough. So glad he is my doctor!

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII Hospital

I was seen by Mr Hanief at the Parapet Breast Clinic in Windsor, Mr Hanief has been so kind and patient throughout my treatment making sure I understood my options and giving me the time to digest all the information at a very traumatic time in my life. My outcome post mastectomy and implant took longer due to unforseen issues which were all dealt with concisely and I knew that Mr Hanief would get the right result in the end. I never felt rushed or undervalued. I would recommend Mr Hanief in a heartbeat, ultimately he made me feel safe and I believed in him.

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at King Edward VII Hospital

He showed great care and willingly listened to by concerns. He fully explained all the pros and cons to surgery and I never dealt rushed in making decisions. The whole team at the Parapet in Windsor were fantastic. Mr Hanief performed expert surgery and I am very pleased with the result.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Heatherwood Hospital

I saw Mr Hanief through the NHS via the Parapet Clinic and always found him to be caring, thorough and honest in his approach. The clinic is always very busy but I never felt rushed or under pressure to have the op he had recommended. He was mindful of my feelings towards the look of my breast post op and discussed ways to minimise the after effects with me. He seems like a thoroughly lovely man who cares for his patients and is calm and knowledgable in his approach.

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at Heatherwood Hospital

Mohamed Rubnawaz Hanief was very caring, explained everything fully. Continued support and explanations on every visit. After my breast surgery I was extremely happy with the results.

Nearest Oncologists