mr-mohamed-a-imam-1

Mr. Mohamed A. Imam

5th June 2020

Excellent surgeon and amazing rapport. Mr Imam called me to make sure I am recovering well during these hard times. He even sent me the exercise guide and advised me on every step of the process; Thank you!

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
9th March 2020

I had my shoulder replacement under the care of Mr Imam for a long standing shoulder problem. I had a fracture two and half years ago and it never felt right. Mr Imam spent time discussing different options with me and my partner. He has explained the procedure and has done a shoulder replacement which went very well. I can't sing the praises of the team well enough. I am very grateful for the excellent care I have received! Thanks everyone!

27th February 2020

The service we have received from Mohamed Imam and his Team has been impeccable!! I would very highly recommend! Very professional, helpful and enthusiastic! They have been very quick and sincere and made the complicated process of undertaking a complex surgery easy! I seriously can't recommend enough; excellent service and attitude at all time points!

24th February 2020

I have seen Mr Imam twice before my surgery and once after the surgery. His attitude was very friendly and professional. I had very quick recovery after my surgery! I can't fault the service I had at all time points. Thanks

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
18th February 2020

I had a very bad experience in regards to my shoulder instability. I was told different things until I have seen Mr Mohammed Imam who have examined me and told me my problem. He spent some time showing me the problems I have and discussed different options. I felt an immediate improvement two weeks after surgery and I can not fault the service I had! 10/10 Thank you!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Mr. M. A. Imam MD MSc(Hons) DSportMed PhD FRCS (Tr & Orth) Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Subspecialist in Upper limb and complex ‚Äčtrauma reconstruction ‚Äč www.TheArmDoc.co.uk

Short link to review Mr. Mohamed A. Imam: http://iwgc.net/eikoc