mr-mohamed-a-imam-1

Mr. Mohamed A. Imam

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a carer at Ashford Hospital
23rd November 2020

Mr Imam and his team was great from the beginning to the end. Impressive and very professional team. Mr Imam operated on my mum's shoulder 6 weeks ago. All went very well! She keeps singing his praises all the time. I met him twice, before and after the surgery and I could not fault the service we had at all times. All went well and she is still recovering but all of us are delighted of the outcome so far. Thank you NHS!

Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital
6th November 2020

Mr Imam, a very sensible and sincere surgeon whom I have seen for a second opinion as recommended by GP. Two minutes in the consultation, I completely trusted him and felt he is fully aware of the problem. Mr Imam is an excellent surgeon, the type you feel very confident with him and he provided me with an outstanding level of service 10/10. He is very knowledgeable and put the interest of his patients ahead!! I am now four weeks down the line from surgery and I sincerely feel my shoulder is 100% normal after years of misery!!

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
13th October 2020

upon seeing me and information of what was my problem Mr Iman did not hesitate to give me full explanation of the finding and treatment option. due to the unprecedented moment I wasn't expecting my surgery to be that quick. the whole team was very pleasant . A good experience and knowledgeable doctor never go about or delays patient treatment . Am happy with the outcome of my surgery and was very reasurring today to see Mr Iman to confirm that.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
6th October 2020

Mr Imam was lovely start to finish. I had been suffering with my shoulder for 2 years but as soon as I saw Mr Imam he immediately understood my problems and explained his plans for me. Surgery booked in - what a great team! I met support staff prior to the op who were the right side of firm. Concise in explaining, clearly very knowledgeable but applied with such sensitivity and great care. I was very impressed and happy I was in the right hands. All of that said, the nicest comment was from my lovely Porter, Richard, who really put me at ease when he explained Mr Imam was a "teddy bear" and I was in great hands. He was right! Thank you everyone - I am healing really well and you would be hard pushed to notice anything was even done. Thank you Mr Imam.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
5th October 2020

Mr Imam performed shoulder surgery for me , and its been amazing as recovered in rapid time, and have not had any pain since. A fantastic surgeon, and would highly recommend him

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr. M. A. Imam MD MSc(Hons) DSportMed PhD FRCS (Tr & Orth) Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon Subspecialist in Upper limb and complex ‚Äčtrauma reconstruction ‚Äč www.TheArmDoc.co.uk

Short link to review Mr. Mohamed A. Imam: http://iwgc.net/eikoc