Mr Mogdad Foad Alrawi

• Plastic surgery

27th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Infirmary

This plastic surgeon rebuilt a large area of my forehead with free flap surgery, due to skin cancer. He is so talented, he rebuilt my forehead, eyebrow and eyelid using a free flap and vein from my forearm,( implanting the vein beneath my ear), - took a skin graft from my groin to cover the forearm area from where the flap was taken - in an 8 hour surgery. Since then, he has carried out lipofil surgery to "perfect" the appearance. I've seen flap surgery on tv and its described as "cutting edge surgery" - and being on the receiving end, I can confirm that it certainly is - I am so impressed and so grateful to this brilliant man - and I am now looking forward to him improving an obnoxious, unsightly, raised thyroid surgery scar which is blighting my life (done by a different surgeon at a different hospital). I trust him completely, - he has total insight into how to achieve excellent results, and I would recommend him to anyone, without any reservations.

Nearest Plastic surgeons