mr-mn-bittar

31st July 2019

Professor Bittar and his excellent team carried out a quadruple coronary bypass on me with great skill and care. It had not been expected to be the easiest operation but with Prof. Bittar's skill and care it has been a success. The care afterwards by Professor Bittar, the entire medical team and the nursing staff at the Lancashire Suite at Blackpool Victoria Hospital has been first rate. Thank you all.

30th July 2019

Couldn't wish for better care at Blackpool Cardiothoracic center.

14th July 2019

I was happy with the whole experience

10th July 2019

Mr Bittar performed key hole surgery on my lung, I was petrified but there was no need as I was in very good hands, there was very little pain, I was home after 2 days and the scars are very neat.

3rd July 2019

On the 28th March 2019 I came into Blackpool Victoria hospital for major surgery I was under Prof. M N Bittar and his medical team . I could not have been better lucked after and cared for.My operation was a success and the after care treatment is going well. I am greatful to Prof.Bittar and his team and could not have wished for better result.THANKYOU TO PROF.BITTAR AND HIS STAFF.

Mr MN Bittar was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a cardiothoracic surgeon, my practice is mixed. In cardiac surgery I have a special interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive aortic surgery, I also perform the general cardiac operations ( CABG, OPCAB and valve surgery). In thoracic surgery, I deal with chest wall, lung, pleural and mediastinal surgical diseases. I have special interest in the minimally invasive approach (video assisted thoracoscopic procedures-VATS lobectomy) and fractured ribs fixation. I am interested in research; my qualification is a Medical Doctorate M.D. from Manchester University in 2007. My thesis was based on inflammatory response to the use of cardiopulmonary bypass in patients undergoing cardiac surgery. This response was linked to certain genotypes of a certain polymorphisms. My current affiliation is with the University of Salford, I am collaborating with researchers studying the myocardial cell dysfunction, the inflammatory response and its effect on the conduits that used in cardiac surgery.Recently I was appointed as a professor (Hon)@ the University of Salford.

Nearest Hospital Doctors