mr-miles-banwell

3rd September 2021

I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Banwell and am so happy with the whole experience. From my first consultation to now (a couple of months post op), he listened to all of my concerns and was really patient with me. I felt the standard in the hospital was really high and I was well looked after there. His assistant Mo is brilliant with following up and supporting post surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results and highly recommend Dr Banwell.

16th June 2021

Had a breast augmentation with Mr Banwell on the 7th June. I could not recommend his consultation, surgery, follow up and after care enough. Along with his secretary Mo. He and Mo have been available whenever I have had any queries or concerns. I had a complex surgery due to a offset rib cage and couldn’t be happier with my results following surgery.

30th March 2021

This was my second surgery with Mr Banwell, previous surgery was breast aug around 5 years ago, returned to him for Liposuction & medial thigh lift. I cannot recommend this surgeon enough. He achieves everything you ask for & more! Follow up calls from Mo (secretary) to check how you are feeling/healing several times in the first week post op really puts your mind at ease. A lovely lady. Anyone looking for cosmetic surgery please contact Mr Banwell. Several of my friends have been & are amazed with their results. Thank you Miles

25th February 2021

I recently had breast uplift and implant surgery with Mr Banwell from the consultations to the day of surgery I really felt comfortable and knew I was in the best hands. The consultations were both so thorough and any questions I had after I contacted Mo and she was brilliant, she had them answered there and then. I am so happy with my results, exactly what I was after such natural but amazing results! The aftercare has also been great with Mo checking everything is ok after surgery. I would highly recommend Mr Banwell to anyone who is looking for breast surgery, the results and care has been fabulous!

24th February 2021

I had a rhinoplasty with Mr Banwell four weeks ago. I told Mr Banwell what I disliked about my nose, and he was very honest about reasonable expectations and suggested what would suit my face. He also went through the risks and went into great detail about how I would feel post surgery. The surgery went well and I had little bruising. The week after surgery, Mo was amazing and phoned me daily to check in with me and helped put my mind at ease of any worries I had. Already I am pleased with the results, and am excited to see how my nose looks once all swelling has gone and it has healed. I highly recommend Mr Banwell. Thank you, Mr Banwell and Mo.

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons