mr-miles-banwell

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd September 2020

I can say that i was kept well informed from my first consultation up to the day of the operation, i had full confidence that the best result possible would be achieved. Post operation was also very good. I would recommend Mr Banwell to anyone wanting the same results i was able to achieve.

16th September 2020

From the initial consultation to my aftercare Mr Banwell has been a dream, he’s honest, kind caring and funny. I was made to feel so relaxed from start to finish. Surgery can make you feel so open and vulnerable but he always made me feel safe and secure. I would very highly recommend him. I did my research before I booked with him, and the reviews are all so true and accurate. I’ve booked a second surgery with him. He’s attention to detail was fabulous, he takes pride with he’s work. I can’t praise him or he’s PA Mo enough, the most kind caring and most helpful team! Mo is so helpful and is a credit to Mr Banwell. Thank you both!

28th August 2020

I couldn’t be more pleased that I chose Mr Banwell for my liposuction surgery. His friendly, professional demeanour made me feel reassured and completely at ease throughout the whole process. My options, the procedure and end results were clearly explained to me so I had full understanding of what to expect. Mo, his PA, is so incredibly lovely and helpful in organising everything and was always available to answer any additional questions I had. The care I received from the staff at the Harley Street Specialist Hospital was also faultless, going above and beyond to make sure I was looked after at all times. His extensive attention to detail and strive for perfection means my results from the surgery are fantastic, they’ve exceeded my expectations and I am extremely happy with the outcome. I have already recommended Mr Banwell and his team to friends and family.

25th August 2020

He was lovely . Before my operation I saw his numerous times and every time we just got more use to eachother . We discussed ideas for what I wanted and what he thought would be best . The outcome was brilliant and I couldn’t ask for a better doctor to help me through this big change in life! Would highly recommend him to friends and family .

Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital
24th August 2020

I was thinking for a long time to do Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon and was told for The Holly Private Hospital and Mr.Mo Banwell .I am more than happy that i choose Mr.Mo Banwell for the beautiful breast implants he made for me.He listened to me, discussed with me all options i have-which will be better for me,how will i look and what will be the most appropriate CC of implants for my body.It is the best decision i have ever made .I am extremely happy for the care and understanding i received ever since the first day i walked into The Holly Private Hospital.The result is more than amazing.I don't have words to express how grateful i am and how this helped my confidence as well.Having breasts it’slike a dream come true and they look amazing.I highly recommend Mr.Mo Banwell .Thank you for all your understanding,,support,care and help. Yours, Ivalina

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons