mr-miles-banwell

12th February 2020

Mr Banwell instantly makes you feel comfortable. He listens to you and strives to get desired results. He is very open, honest and realistic and advises what is best for you. Throughtout the whole process his manner, care and professionalism has been amazing. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

5th February 2020

I had liposuction to my abdomen and breast reduction surgery with Dr Banwell. My experience was flawless, his consultations were extremely consistent, candid and realistic about expected surgery outcomes. His work has exceeded my expectations to say the least! Having amazing results feels great but knowing I chose the right surgeon for me completes my patient experience. The pre-op and post-op advice given was comprehensive and meticulous at each consultation. I felt Dr Banwell and his secretary Mo were both very professional and very helpful throughout my entire journey.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
30th January 2020

I had wanted this surgery (rhinoplasty) since I was a teenager and have never been brave enough to go through with it! Having hit my 50's I decided it was now or never! I researched my surgeon very thoroughly and decided to book an appointment with Mr Banwell, and can honestly say, from my very first consultation he put my at my ease (even though I ended up in tears from the emotion of it all). Apart from the usual pre-op nerves, I never had any doubts about going through with it, and completely trusted him. I am now nearly 4 weeks post-op and couldn't be happier! Wonderful service from not only Mr Banwell, but also his secretary Mo, who would call me every other day to see how I was doing. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

8th January 2020

I had liposuction with Dr Banwell and from the first initial consultation to the end result it was a flawless process. I suffer with severe anxiety, especially in relation to hospitals but Dr Banwell made me feel at ease and comfortable from the outset and the procedure and risks were clearly explained and made sure i had staff looking after me that would put me at ease. The procedure was over and done with no complications and I was checked on straight away. Everything was reported on the online portal and follow up consultations were carried out. The outcome of the surgery is amazing and has completely changed my life, I get compliments all the time and has made me feel so much more confident. I cannot thank Dr Banwell enough

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons