mr-miles-banwell

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital
24th February 2021

I had a rhinoplasty with Mr Banwell four weeks ago. I told Mr Banwell what I disliked about my nose, and he was very honest about reasonable expectations and suggested what would suit my face. He also went through the risks and went into great detail about how I would feel post surgery. The surgery went well and I had little bruising. The week after surgery, Mo was amazing and phoned me daily to check in with me and helped put my mind at ease of any worries I had. Already I am pleased with the results, and am excited to see how my nose looks once all swelling has gone and it has healed. I highly recommend Mr Banwell. Thank you, Mr Banwell and Mo.

Written by a private patient at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital
23rd February 2021

I could not recommend Mr. Banwell enough! I was so happy with my entire experience from start to finish, the professionalism and friendliness of the whole team and most importantly, I could not be happier with my results! His secretary is very attentive and helpful. The quality of care was exceptional, from Mr Banwell, and all staff at the Harley Street Specialist Hospital.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
19th February 2021

In January 2021 I had surgery (abdominoplasty with liposuction) with Mr Banwell. From my first consultation through to my surgery I felt reassured that I had picked the right surgeon for me. Mr Banwell is very professional and it is clear that patient care is very important to him which is comforting when considering any form of surgery. I am very happy with the results and I have decided to book in for further surgery with Mr Banwell in March. I am confident that I’ll be happy again next time around. I would also like to say that Mr Banwell has a lovely team around him. His PA Mo called me regularly post surgery to make sure everything was ok which was lovely.

Written by a patient at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital
18th January 2021

I had a Septorhinoplasty surgery performed by Mr Miles Banwell at the Harley Street Specialist Hospital in early January 2021. My surgery went really well, I recovered quickly and, most importantly, and I couldn't be happier with my result! My new nose looks great and so natural. I've known Mr Banwell for over a year before my surgery as my initial consultation took place in late 2019. Mr Banwell explained to me in details what to expect from the procedure and possible outcomes, so I felt well prepared when I finally decided to go for it. Mr Banwell was always happy to answer any of my questions and I had a lot of them, he was very patient and friendly and made me feel at ease every step of the way. When choosing a plastic surgeon it's so important to find someone you can trust completely and that's exactly how I felt about Mr Banwell, I really can't recommend him highly enough. Mr Banwell's excellent team deserve a separate mention as well. Mo (his PA)has been fantastic and so supportive, she called me regularly before and after my surgery to make sure I was doing well and had everything I needed.

Written by a patient at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital
11th December 2020

Had a great experience with Dr Banwell for my Rhinoplasty. He listened to exactly what I wanted and was very honest with me throughout the process, managing my expectations in terms of pain, procedure and outcome. A special mention to Mo Graham aswell who is the point of contact for Dr Banwell, she is brilliant and the as a great help to me post surgery for all my general queries. Would definitely recommend.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons