mr-miles-banwell

28th January 2022

I booked in with Miles Banwell for abdominoplasty, 360 lipo and lipo to the outer thighs. From the first meeting to discuss the procedures, he made me feel so comfortable and was totally honest about what needed to be done to ensure the best results. He has a good sense of humour that puts you at ease which really helps when you can feel a little vulnerable. The operation itself was at the London Clinic and Mr Banwell and his anaesthetist were very kind and put me at ease before the operation. When I came round I had minimal pain and the care from the London Clinic nurses was excellent. I saw Mr Banwell the next morning and he was very thorough in checking how I was feeling and I was able to go home after one nights stay in hospital. After the operation, for the first two weeks, I saw Mr Banwell frequently to check on progress. I completely believe this is why I have healed as well as I have. His aftercare is second to none and he is very honest that he will insist on seeing you so that he can nip any problems with healing in the bud before they start. A special mention also has to go to Mo, his PA, who is always on the other end of the phone and is a delight to talk to. She’s very kind and also really puts you at ease, and has any questions you may have answered as soon as possible. Overall I can honestly say I have had the best care I possibly could have received. From start to finish I have been so impressed and wouldn’t consider anyone else for any other procedures. Mr Banwell has given me a stomach I could only dream of after two c-sections and I am so grateful!

13th November 2021

After much research, I chose Mr Banwell, and have had no regrets from the very first consultation. The care and attention I have received from Mr Banwell, and Mo, his PA has been exceptional. I felt they were both available to me constantly, before and throughout my treatment, to answer my questions, and offer reassurance when needed.

Written by a private patient at The Holly Private Hospital
9th November 2021

I come across mr banwell after looking at a surgeon my mother had recommended and I am so glad I did! I read review Upon review of mr banwell and I was impressed so I got myself a consultation he listened to what I wanted and told me he could make it happen ! Surgery booked in for 11th September 2021 I had a tummy tuck lipo and breast augmentation and I have never been more happy in my life. He has left me feeling the best version of myself after having a baby confidence was low mr banwell fixed that he done exactly as he told me he would ! Mo was also brilliant on checking on me after my surgery and any problems I had were resolved very quickly. Mr banwell is amazing at what he does and I am grateful everyday he has given me my life and confidence back. I would recommend to everyone and I have recommended him to anyone I talk to!! He’s the best surgeon.

18th October 2021

After being recommended by a friend, I saw Mr Banwell for liposuction to my stomach area. What a fantastic surgeon and person, nothing is too much trouble and he achieved everything I asked for. After my surgery, Mo, Mr Banwells PA was on the end of phone. The reassurance you need! Thank you again and I will be back soon!

17th October 2021

Amazing results! Miles made me feel confident comfortable and safe in his care. My breast surgery went well and I absolutely love them! I feel that I look how I was supposed to and am in proportion with my body type and frame. I wish I had found him sooner and not waited so long for the surgery. Natural, symmetrical and I love them. Thank you Miles! Cannot recommend enough.

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons