mr-miles-banwell

15th May 2022

Mr Banwell is excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his team. I had a lower facelift and fat grafting carried out in March 22 at the Specialist Hospital, Harley Street. I had the very best care. I was very nervous about the procedure but Mr Banwell would always answer all my questions clearly and was happy to see me at a number of consultations before the procedure, which gave me the confidence to go ahead. I can only say that I am delighted with the results. I am sure that anyone thinking of any procedure involving the face wants it to look natural and because of Mr Banwell's skill and experience you can be confident that it will. His work is amazing. I would also say that the aftercare I received was excellent both from Mr Banwell and his PA who checked on me daily directly after the operation which was really reassuring.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
13th May 2022

I had a neck and lower face lift on 22nd November 2021. Miles Banwell was very reassuring at each stage of my operation and aftercare along with his secretary Mo. Would recommend him for facial surgery and have had so many compliments 6months post op as wanted to look very natural and miles delivered on all fronts. Very happy customer.

27th April 2022

I had a procedure done by Mr Miles Banwell a few years back & when I decided I wanted an upper blepharopastry I knew he was so incredible before so he would be the only person I would trust . From my first consultation his experience , expertise in his field , knowledge of what I wanted & needed not to Mention his care & kindness was amazing. The procedure was the best thing Ive done . The reassurance pre surgery & on the day I could not fault . His team also fabulous , a great credit to a fantastic surgeon . The procedure it’s self was great & afterwards , I had no pain whatsoever & that continued in the healing stage . His secretary checked in on me to make sure I was ok & had no questions, which meant a lot . The results are amazing , I’m getting compliments how bright eyed & younger I look . The before and after pictures are great & i absolutely love the results . I would highly recommend Mr Banwell he has a great professional presence about him that provides reassurance and care at all times . A truly great experience from start to finish with such amazing results. I cannot thank him & his team enough .

19th April 2022

Mr Banwell made me feel so calm and comfortable through every consultation & the day of the op. i can’t thank him & his team enough for the support throughout this journey. 2 weeks post op today and absolutely over the moon with the results. cannot recommend enough!

11th April 2022

Dr Miles Banwell was recommended to me by a friend who had breast augmentation performed by him. I booked abdominoplasty, muscle repair and 360 lipo to improve my body shape. From the first consultation I knew I made the right decision. Dr Banwell was very honest, professional and made me feel very comfortable and in safe hands. We discussed the best possible results for me personally and how to achieve them and wow… did he deliver!! Blowing my own trumpet here, but I’m now 6 weeks post op and my results are fantastic, my thin scar is healing beautifully and I couldn’t be happier. It’s like a gift that keeps on giving. The contouring is great and my body looks in perfect proportion now. I would also like to add that the aftercare was absolutely fantastic. I spent 2 days post op at The London Clinic and Miles came to see me every day even on Sunday..his day off. I had follow up daily phone calls from Mo his personal assistant for the first few weeks. I developed slight bladder infection and been seen and prescribed antibiotics within 4 hours. Very reassuring when you are in pain and feeling vulnerable. Dr Banwell insisted on seeing me weekly to check on my progress. He is very generous with his time and I do believe I’m healing this well, because of this. Every concern I had was dealt with swiftly and I felt very reassured. I’m so glad I had my surgery with someone so brilliant. His skills are second to none and I would be recommending him to everyone I know. Thank you Dr Banwell. I will see you in few months again for round 2.

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons