Report this review of Mr Miles Banwell

16th September 2020

From the initial consultation to my aftercare Mr Banwell has been a dream, he’s honest, kind caring and funny. I was made to feel so relaxed from start to finish. Surgery can make you feel so open and vulnerable but he always made me feel safe and secure. I would very highly recommend him. I did my research before I booked with him, and the reviews are all so true and accurate. I’ve booked a second surgery with him. He’s attention to detail was fabulous, he takes pride with he’s work. I can’t praise him or he’s PA Mo enough, the most kind caring and most helpful team! Mo is so helpful and is a credit to Mr Banwell. Thank you both!