Report this review of Mr Miles Banwell

28th August 2020

I couldn’t be more pleased that I chose Mr Banwell for my liposuction surgery. His friendly, professional demeanour made me feel reassured and completely at ease throughout the whole process. My options, the procedure and end results were clearly explained to me so I had full understanding of what to expect. Mo, his PA, is so incredibly lovely and helpful in organising everything and was always available to answer any additional questions I had. The care I received from the staff at the Harley Street Specialist Hospital was also faultless, going above and beyond to make sure I was looked after at all times. His extensive attention to detail and strive for perfection means my results from the surgery are fantastic, they’ve exceeded my expectations and I am extremely happy with the outcome. I have already recommended Mr Banwell and his team to friends and family.