Report this review of Mr Miles Banwell

1st October 2020

I had a mastectomy and DIEP reconstruction, Mr Banwell and his team made a difficult situation a whole lot easier. The communication from start to finish was amazing; from consultation and planning to pre and post surgery to aftercare. Mr Banwell made me feel at ease and he would answer any questions honestly but with empathy; giving me advice but also taking my views into account. Mo was amazing too, she called before surgery to make sure I was feeling OK and a few days after discharge. I am due to have symmetry surgery in November with Mr Banwell and my previous experience means I can be confident that it will be a less stressful experience with a positive outcome.