Share review of Mr Miles Banwell

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

Written by a private patient
27th April 2022

I had a procedure done by Mr Miles Banwell a few years back & when I decided I wanted an upper blepharopastry I knew he was so incredible before so he would be the only person I would trust . From my first consultation his experience , expertise in his field , knowledge of what I wanted & needed not to Mention his care & kindness was amazing. The procedure was the best thing Ive done . The reassurance pre surgery & on the day I could not fault . His team also fabulous , a great credit to a fantastic surgeon . The procedure it’s self was great & afterwards , I had no pain whatsoever & that continued in the healing stage . His secretary checked in on me to make sure I was ok & had no questions, which meant a lot . The results are amazing , I’m getting compliments how bright eyed & younger I look . The before and after pictures are great & i absolutely love the results . I would highly recommend Mr Banwell he has a great professional presence about him that provides reassurance and care at all times . A truly great experience from start to finish with such amazing results. I cannot thank him & his team enough .