Share review of Mr Miles Banwell

Share this review publicly on Twitter

Share this review with your friends on Facebook

Share this review with an individual via email

18th January 2021

I had a Septorhinoplasty surgery performed by Mr Miles Banwell at the Harley Street Specialist Hospital in early January 2021. My surgery went really well, I recovered quickly and, most importantly, and I couldn't be happier with my result! My new nose looks great and so natural. I've known Mr Banwell for over a year before my surgery as my initial consultation took place in late 2019. Mr Banwell explained to me in details what to expect from the procedure and possible outcomes, so I felt well prepared when I finally decided to go for it. Mr Banwell was always happy to answer any of my questions and I had a lot of them, he was very patient and friendly and made me feel at ease every step of the way. When choosing a plastic surgeon it's so important to find someone you can trust completely and that's exactly how I felt about Mr Banwell, I really can't recommend him highly enough. Mr Banwell's excellent team deserve a separate mention as well. Mo (his PA)has been fantastic and so supportive, she called me regularly before and after my surgery to make sure I was doing well and had everything I needed.