Mr Miles Banwell

Consultant plastic surgeon at St Andrew's Centre, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Essex (NHS). Private practice (cosmetic surgery) in Essex & London. Expertise in breast reconstruction, facial reconstruction and cosmetic surgery. BAPRAS - full member BAAPS - full member Rhinoplasty Society of Europe - full member

4th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Totally over exceeded my expectations - so pleased and incredibly thankful for my new nose! (Septorhinoplasty) Choosing to (rather than needing to) have any kind of cosmetic surgery is a scary decision, which comes with a combination of both nervousness and excitement. But throughout my pre-surgery consultations with Mr Banwell, I found him to be incredibly knowledgable, skilful and honest, which massively helped to re-assure all of my worries. The gentle manner of Mr Banwell and his staff put me at ease on the day of surgery and they were super supportive post-surgery - a fantastic team. Finally the results...perfect! very natural and far better than I could have hoped for. An exceptionally talented surgeon, who I would highly recommend.

2nd January 2019
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

Truly I could sing Mr Banwell's praises all day long. This is because I have never come across such an exceptional service from a healthcare professional. Mr Banwell is an absolute perfectionist in his approach. He informed me of all the risks associated with my procedure. Nothing was ever hidden and he spoke very openly regarding aspects that other doctors may choose not to disclose. He was also very kind and compassionate with a caring approach. His passion for his work is also very evident and I am so thankful that I selected him for my procedure. Equally his team also shared the same qualities so never once did I feel uncomfortable. I am forever grateful.

6th December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

A truly caring, lovely man who from the time of my consultation to the operation was very thorough and explained fully what I could expect.After my op, he visited and explained what had been done and on each of my visits to him after, was extremely caring. I have already recommended him to a friend who is also delighted with her new 'boobs', and I would say to anyone considering breast surgery that Mr Miles Banwell is the man.

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

From consultation to my op, he was outstanding, after care was amazing to, all his staff that cared for me were very attentive and supportive at all times, nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend him, he did an amazing job on me, would definitely use him again.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Banwell was truly fantastic from start to finish. He was very approachable and went through everything i should expect from a delayed breast reconstruction including going into much detail of what would happen if it failed (doesn't happen very often but i found his honesty reassuring). The operation was a great success and i am amazed with the results especially when he showed me my 'before' photos beside me in the mirror. I still remain under his care as waiting to have a nipple and i'm sure the care he provides will continue to be second to none.

Nearest Plastic surgeons