Mr Miles Banwell

Consultant plastic surgeon at St Andrew's Centre, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Essex (NHS). Private practice (cosmetic surgery) in Essex & London. Expertise in breast reconstruction, facial reconstruction and cosmetic surgery. BAPRAS - full member BAAPS - full member Rhinoplasty Society of Europe - full member

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at Holly House Hospital

I was seen by Mr Miles Banwell at the Holly House Hospital on 31/05/207 for a Bilateral Breast Reduction. Me Miles Banwell was always professional and put me at my ease from my first appointment, he explained everything in details, and always asked me if I had any questions. The procedure could not have gone better. Mr Banwell's team were always professional and Was in contact with me before the procedure and when I was discharged. My consultations were on line so I could look over what was discussed at the appointments. When it was time for my stitches to be removed it was painless, he care that was shown to me was appreciated. I would recommend Mr Miles Banwell and his team to anyone. I am considering having a Tummy Tuck in the near future and the only person that I will allow to do the procedure will be Mr Miles Banwell and his team. He has made my whole experience a pleasure and painless, I look forward to seeing him again.

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was referred to Mr Banwell for a double mastectomy with reconstruction after having breast cancer and carrying the BRCA2 Gene. I was well looked after throughout the operation and after care. Mr Banwell kept family in the loop at all times. I am very happy with the care received throughout and am very happy with the final results. Couldn't have asked for a better consultant.

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was referred to Mr Banwell via Queens Hospital as my options were limited on what surgery could be done due to a reoccurrence of breast cancer for a fourth time. Mr Banwell was willing to take up the challenge and confidently performed plastic surgery to rebuild the chest wall and breast area, using tissue from my stomach. I found him to be very honest, caring and provided me with the information and support I needed to undertake such a large operation. The scaring is neat and has healed better than I could of expected. I had a further follow up appointment with Mr Banwell recently and again, he seemed genuinely pleased to see the progress I had made and how well the scars had healed. I can only say thank you (which seems insignificant) for re-building me, with not only hope but with a future. I would gladly recommend Mr Banwell to anyone given the service I received from both Mr Banwell and his dedicated team.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I first met Mr Banwell in January for breast enlargement. I saw several other surgeons before him but as soon as I met him I knew he was the right man for the job by the way he spoke to me, so kind and respectful. I asked him so many questions as his view on implant brand and placement were different to the other surgeons i'd seen but i'm so glad I took his advise as I couldn't be happier with the results. They are perfect for my frame and look so natural. Mr Banwell gives you lots of options, pros and cons etc but always gives his honest opinion - he truly is there to get the best results for you. I never felt rushed and he answered all of my questions at length. I saw Mr Banwell 3 times before the surgery date and he even came to see me in recovery. The aftercare is fantastic, I saw Mr Banwell straight after surgery and weeks 1 & 2 post op. I also received regular calls to make sure I was recovering well at home. I am 3 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with the results. Past surgeries I have never healed very well from surgical incisions but somehow my scars this time are so pale and thin and I honestly think its the time and effort Mr Banwell takes to get the best from his patients. I would highly recommend Mr Banwell and if I ever need another procedure there is no one else I would see other than him.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Due to not being happy with previous surgeries which were performed by another surgeon, I now have results where I feel happy to look in the mirror. During consultations he took the time and consideration, answering any questions and discussing options. These meetings were never rushed. Mr Banwell has an excellent manner, courteous and respectful. I was always left feeling confident and always knowing I was in good hands. I would say to anyone who has the misfortune to meet Mr Banwell under the circumstances that I did, whilst it's a journey to go through it's one I am glad I took with him.

Nearest Plastic surgeons