mr-miles-banwell

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th November 2021

After much research, I chose Mr Banwell, and have had no regrets from the very first consultation. The care and attention I have received from Mr Banwell, and Mo, his PA has been exceptional. I felt they were both available to me constantly, before and throughout my treatment, to answer my questions, and offer reassurance when needed.

Written by a private patient at The Holly Private Hospital
9th November 2021

I come across mr banwell after looking at a surgeon my mother had recommended and I am so glad I did! I read review Upon review of mr banwell and I was impressed so I got myself a consultation he listened to what I wanted and told me he could make it happen ! Surgery booked in for 11th September 2021 I had a tummy tuck lipo and breast augmentation and I have never been more happy in my life. He has left me feeling the best version of myself after having a baby confidence was low mr banwell fixed that he done exactly as he told me he would ! Mo was also brilliant on checking on me after my surgery and any problems I had were resolved very quickly. Mr banwell is amazing at what he does and I am grateful everyday he has given me my life and confidence back. I would recommend to everyone and I have recommended him to anyone I talk to!! He’s the best surgeon.

18th October 2021

After being recommended by a friend, I saw Mr Banwell for liposuction to my stomach area. What a fantastic surgeon and person, nothing is too much trouble and he achieved everything I asked for. After my surgery, Mo, Mr Banwells PA was on the end of phone. The reassurance you need! Thank you again and I will be back soon!

17th October 2021

Amazing results! Miles made me feel confident comfortable and safe in his care. My breast surgery went well and I absolutely love them! I feel that I look how I was supposed to and am in proportion with my body type and frame. I wish I had found him sooner and not waited so long for the surgery. Natural, symmetrical and I love them. Thank you Miles! Cannot recommend enough.

12th October 2021

I had a breast augmentation on 27th September. I had wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18 (I am now 28) I used to go back and forth on the idea but wasn't completely ready. I was recommended Mr Banwell by a friend who had the same surgery, her words were "I completely trusted him and knew I was in good hands" I done my research on Mr Banwell, booked a consultation and from start to finish the process with so smooth, I knew I made the right choice as he listened and completely delivered everything I wanted, and I had ALOT of concerns/queries and himself and Mo put me at ease everytime. I had 2 consultations prior to my surgery and 2 post op. I just could not be happier and I am so glad I went with Mr Banwell. Mr Banwell and Mo, his pa, are a great team.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons