mr-miles-banwell

12th October 2021

I had a breast augmentation on 27th September. I had wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18 (I am now 28) I used to go back and forth on the idea but wasn't completely ready. I was recommended Mr Banwell by a friend who had the same surgery, her words were "I completely trusted him and knew I was in good hands" I done my research on Mr Banwell, booked a consultation and from start to finish the process with so smooth, I knew I made the right choice as he listened and completely delivered everything I wanted, and I had ALOT of concerns/queries and himself and Mo put me at ease everytime. I had 2 consultations prior to my surgery and 2 post op. I just could not be happier and I am so glad I went with Mr Banwell. Mr Banwell and Mo, his pa, are a great team.

5th October 2021

I had a procedure in 2013 with Miles and then this year 2021 April decided to have an eye/brow lift in the Harley Street hospital. The results are amazing I cannot see the where the surgery was performed and just look younger. Miles was so generous with his time and look forward to hopefully having the bottom half of my face improved.

3rd September 2021

I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Banwell and am so happy with the whole experience. From my first consultation to now (a couple of months post op), he listened to all of my concerns and was really patient with me. I felt the standard in the hospital was really high and I was well looked after there. His assistant Mo is brilliant with following up and supporting post surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results and highly recommend Dr Banwell.

16th June 2021

Had a breast augmentation with Mr Banwell on the 7th June. I could not recommend his consultation, surgery, follow up and after care enough. Along with his secretary Mo. He and Mo have been available whenever I have had any queries or concerns. I had a complex surgery due to a offset rib cage and couldn’t be happier with my results following surgery.

30th March 2021

This was my second surgery with Mr Banwell, previous surgery was breast aug around 5 years ago, returned to him for Liposuction & medial thigh lift. I cannot recommend this surgeon enough. He achieves everything you ask for & more! Follow up calls from Mo (secretary) to check how you are feeling/healing several times in the first week post op really puts your mind at ease. A lovely lady. Anyone looking for cosmetic surgery please contact Mr Banwell. Several of my friends have been & are amazed with their results. Thank you Miles

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons