mr-miles-banwell

17th November 2020

I recently had Rhinoplasty at the Harley Street Specialist Hospital by Mr Miles Banwell. Right for the get go, Mr Banwell was extremely friendly, informative and helpful. He listened to my reasons for wanting Rhinoplasty and what I wished to achieve from it and he explained exactly what he could do. He put me at ease straight away and I felt extremely comfortable with him and I knew then I wanted him as my surgeon. He did not at all rush me into any decisions and saw me three times before surgery to go through everything and to make sure that I definitely wanted it. His secretary Mo and also Sarah were extremely helpful and lovely and were always there if I had any concerns. They also phoned me the day after my surgery and a few days that week, just to check up on me and to see how I am doing and if I had any questions. The surgery went well and I was very pleased with the care I received from all the staff at the hospital and Mr Banwell saw me just before and after my surgery and made me feel at ease. Although I am only just over two weeks post surgery, I am already very pleased with the results and excited to see it when it has all healed. Overall I can't recommend Mr Banwell enough!

12th October 2020

Three weeks ago I had Rhinoplasty at Queen Anne Medical Centre by Mr Miles Banwell. I searched around a lot and really liked the reviews Mr Banwell had. It was also an added bonus that he offered a free first consultation. It is obviously overwhelming when looking at different surgeons and knowing who is best to go with so was very helpful to meet him and discuss what I wanted before deciding whether or not to choose him as my surgeon. I straight away found Mr Banwell to be very approachable and friendly and he really listened to my concerns. He asked me what I disliked about my nose and he explained exactly how he would correct all 3 of my issues. He made me feel confident that he was able to give me the result that I wanted. Despite this, he was very honest and explained all risks associated with Rhinoplasty surgeries in general but assured me that if we did not reach the result that we both were aiming for then he would be happy to carry out revision work if and when the time came. His secretary was very involved and was available whenever I needed to call or text with any questions. I actually asked to speak to Mr Banwell on the weekend before my surgery and he called me on the Sunday which was the day before. He listened to my concerns and put me at ease and was very helpful. The operation went really well, the care in the hospital was fantastic. This continued after the op as his secretary called me every day to check in on me and Mr Banwell came on the phone himself a few times and assured me that I could call at any time with any issues. Now, post recovery, I am very happy with my results. Although still very swollen, I can see the the shape and the potential and am very excited to see it get better and better each week and month. Overall, couldn’t recommend him enough!

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
1st October 2020

I had a mastectomy and DIEP reconstruction, Mr Banwell and his team made a difficult situation a whole lot easier. The communication from start to finish was amazing; from consultation and planning to pre and post surgery to aftercare. Mr Banwell made me feel at ease and he would answer any questions honestly but with empathy; giving me advice but also taking my views into account. Mo was amazing too, she called before surgery to make sure I was feeling OK and a few days after discharge. I am due to have symmetry surgery in November with Mr Banwell and my previous experience means I can be confident that it will be a less stressful experience with a positive outcome.

22nd September 2020

I can say that i was kept well informed from my first consultation up to the day of the operation, i had full confidence that the best result possible would be achieved. Post operation was also very good. I would recommend Mr Banwell to anyone wanting the same results i was able to achieve.

16th September 2020

From the initial consultation to my aftercare Mr Banwell has been a dream, he’s honest, kind caring and funny. I was made to feel so relaxed from start to finish. Surgery can make you feel so open and vulnerable but he always made me feel safe and secure. I would very highly recommend him. I did my research before I booked with him, and the reviews are all so true and accurate. I’ve booked a second surgery with him. He’s attention to detail was fabulous, he takes pride with he’s work. I can’t praise him or he’s PA Mo enough, the most kind caring and most helpful team! Mo is so helpful and is a credit to Mr Banwell. Thank you both!

Mr Miles Banwell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Miles Banwell is a private plastic surgeon with practices in Essex and central London. His substantive NHS consultant post is at St Andrews Centre, Broomfield Hospital, one of the largest centres for plastic surgery and burns in the UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a full member of both BAPRAS and BAAPS. Mr Miles Banwell provides expertise in aesthetic and plastic surgery, including international experience acquired in specialist centres across Europe and North America. He holds a postgraduate masters degree in aesthetic surgery and is a full member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe. His clinical interests include eyelid and facelift surgery, rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty) and breast reshaping (breast implants, lifting, reduction). As we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, Mr Banwell is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Central London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons