Mr Michael Katsimihas

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

I cannot speak highly enough of Michael Katsimihas and his team. Every possible investigation and care was employed in the planning of my surgery from the first consultation with Mr Katsimihas to its completion this month. Any concern on my part was fully dealt with and everything explained in detail. Mr Katsimihas's approach is one of gentleness and thoroughness - a charming man in whom I had complete trust and confidence. Rightly, as it turned out, with the success of my surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend him and each member of his team at the Bath Clinic.

30th March 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

Mr Michael Katsimihas was very open, warm and welcoming, when I first met him on my initial consultation for my back problems. He explained everything to me in a clear and precise manner and if I didn't understand something, then he took the time to explain it to me. When I had my operation on my back, he made me feel calm and relaxed. I felt considerably more positive and safe under his care and support. I have recommended all of my friends who have back problems, to see this fantastic Doctor.

Short link to review Mr Michael Katsimihas: http://iwgc.net/ee3sz