Mr Michael Katsimihas

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

When you are faced with the daunting prospect of having a spinal fusion it can be a confusing / harrowing decision which surgeon to choose for such a major surgery as you do not feel clinically knowledgable enough. Having been there, I would highly recommend Mr K as he was incredibly supportive, highly skilled and helped me face all my fears in a gentle, simplified way. The journey from diagnosis to Surgery was conducted at my pace, all other alternate options were explored thoroughly before I decided I was ready to proceed. The procedure was complicated due to a previous surgery but highly successful, allowing me to walk pain free and effectively giving me my life back again. Mr K checked in on me everyday after surgery at Bath clinic once, sometimes twice a day which meant fitting me into his very busy schedule at various hospitals for which I was incredibly grateful. All in all, I believe in him as a person, his skills as a surgeon and that he genuinely cares for his patients. Look no further, his ratings speak for themselves, I only wish I had used this site in my initial search!

2nd October 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Bristol Hospital

The Consultant Michael Katsimihas is so professional and an amazing man, he listens takes time with you explains in detail what he recommends He operated on my Brother 6 years ago and now gave him Nerve Block injections because he was in so much pain I highly recommend this Consultant for anyone having back problems he works wonders Christine Britton

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

I cannot speak highly enough of Michael Katsimihas and his team. Every possible investigation and care was employed in the planning of my surgery from the first consultation with Mr Katsimihas to its completion this month. Any concern on my part was fully dealt with and everything explained in detail. Mr Katsimihas's approach is one of gentleness and thoroughness - a charming man in whom I had complete trust and confidence. Rightly, as it turned out, with the success of my surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend him and each member of his team at the Bath Clinic.

30th March 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Bath Clinic

Mr Michael Katsimihas was very open, warm and welcoming, when I first met him on my initial consultation for my back problems. He explained everything to me in a clear and precise manner and if I didn't understand something, then he took the time to explain it to me. When I had my operation on my back, he made me feel calm and relaxed. I felt considerably more positive and safe under his care and support. I have recommended all of my friends who have back problems, to see this fantastic Doctor.

Short link to review Mr Michael Katsimihas: http://iwgc.net/ee3sz