mr-merzesh-magra

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th December 2021

I cannot recommend Mr Magra highly enough. My full hip replacement has been a brilliant success and my scar is very neat. He is very approachable, explains everything in detail about the surgery and makes you feel totally at ease. I really felt very safe in his hands. He is a very skilled and caring professional who I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

17th November 2021

I cannot thank him enough for my new pain free hip, I found him easy to talk to, he listened to me and my worries, put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend him and I am so glad he was my surgeon. I cannot thank him enough for everything that he has done for me

13th October 2021

Mr Magra was great, he explained everything in detail, from start to finish. He answered any queries I had and gave me good feedback. Thank you.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Lancaster Hospital
6th October 2021

Great service, Very friendly.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Lancaster Hospital
23rd September 2021

Not only the level of information and care was brilliant, but Dr. Magda ensured that I am at ease at every point before the surgery and the following months after. Every question has been answered and every worry was addressed. Extraordinary level of honesty and everything was explained in a way that both me and my loved ones could understand what is going on at every stage. I would strongly recommend his knowledge, capacity and care to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Magra has been working as a consultant in the NHS since February 2018. He is a results-oriented skilled consultant orthopaedic surgeon with substantial experience in elective orthopaedic and trauma surgery with a strong background in hip and knee replacement surgery. Mr Magra is constantly evolving his orthopaedic practice to help patients recover quicker form joint replacement surgery by following enhanced recovery principles. He is an ardent advocator of safe evidence-based care for all his patients.

Short link to review Mr Merzesh Magra: http://iwgc.net/efzsz