Mr Menzies Schrader

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Kings Park Hospital

I always feel so at ease when I have my appointment with Dr Schrader. He always listens and I feel I can open up and be honest with him. I have seen a number of psychologists and I can honestly say Dr Schrader is the best. I know from other people with my condition (BPD) that he is so highly rated. Everyone I have spoken to only ever speak so very highly of him. I feel he has had a huge impact on my recovery and has opend my eyes to a lot of things. I am doing well in my recovery now and part of me is dreading the day I get discharged simply because I know how much he has helped me - but I also know he has provided me with the help and tools that I need to take my recovery on to the next level. I could not recommend Dr Schrader enough to anyone who needs help and is desperate to get well.

27th July 2014
Written by a patient at Kings Park Hospital

I am really unsure how to best write this review. This Doctor read my notes from another doctor and basically said to me I was faking my problems. He is very black and white and did not appear to have the ability to form his own opinions. He did not spend time talking to me, he just read my notes and that was that!

Nearest Hospital Doctors