Mr Mayank Nanavaty

• Ophthalmology

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Sussex Eye Hospital

I have been one of Mr Nanavaty's patients for many years now. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He has the expertise of his field and an empathy not often found in the medical profession. A good listener, able to tune into both the physical and emotional needs of the patient. What else can I say? I'm having to deal with permanent partial loss of vision and going to a consultant that I can trust 100% in regard to my sight means the world!

31st July 2016
Written by a carer at Sussex Eye Hospital

Mr Nanavaty gave us all the time we needed to understand the diagnosis and proposed treatment and explained things simply and, if necessary, repeatedly. He was friendly and relaxed.

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at Sussex Eye Hospital

He is everything you could want .

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

He was very very helpful . And I had nasty eye infections . He explained everything to me and was very caring and paid great attention To everything I said . Nothing was too much trouble . Even when I phoned him at home and at night . He was polite and sought to reassure me .

22nd June 2015
Written by a patient at Sussex Eye Hospital

Mr. N has gone above and beyond his duty in my opinion. He seems very caring, expert, easy to talk to, good at explaining, pleasant to patients and staff alike. When I was anxious about an upcoming procedure he rang me to go through it all again, not rushing me at all. He has kept me informed at all stages of my treatment, and seems to remember who I am when I turn up. The pity is, I have been surprised by how he is - ALL doctors should be like this!! Over the years the Sussex Eye Hospital has been excellent.

Nearest Ophthalmologists