Mr Mayank Nanavaty

• Ophthalmology

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Sussex Eye Hospital

Mr Nanavaty and as importantly his diverse team, have changed my sight from SD to HD vision. I was impressed and reassured by the polite, calm, professionalism; eveyone had a clear idea of their part in the process leading up to Mr Nanavarty expertly conducting the uncomfortable but not painful procedure. Well done everyone, an excellent example of everyday professionalism of the NHS.

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Sussex Eye Hospital

I have been one of Mr Nanavaty's patients for many years now. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He has the expertise of his field and an empathy not often found in the medical profession. A good listener, able to tune into both the physical and emotional needs of the patient. What else can I say? I'm having to deal with permanent partial loss of vision and going to a consultant that I can trust 100% in regard to my sight means the world!

31st July 2016
Written by a carer at Sussex Eye Hospital

Mr Nanavaty gave us all the time we needed to understand the diagnosis and proposed treatment and explained things simply and, if necessary, repeatedly. He was friendly and relaxed.

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at Sussex Eye Hospital

He is everything you could want .

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Exeter Nuffield Hospital

He was very very helpful . And I had nasty eye infections . He explained everything to me and was very caring and paid great attention To everything I said . Nothing was too much trouble . Even when I phoned him at home and at night . He was polite and sought to reassure me .

Nearest Ophthalmologists