14th November 2016
Written by a carer at Spire Parkway Hospital

My 3.5 yr old son needed grommets. Matthew Trotter explained everything very clearly to me and always involved my son too. Normally doctors just talk to the parents. As a mother I was quite anxious having my baby put to sleep for the op but was put at ease through all aspects. A very family orientated doctor who understood how you felt as a parent. Follow up appointment was just the same. Great interaction, full explanation any issues call him.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Excellent care from Mr Trotter and his team. Very speedy process from surgery waiting list to operation. Good aftercare and follow up appointment. One suggestion would be more opportunity to ask questions about surgery before operation or pre-op appointment. Overall, I would highly recommend Mr Trotter. Compliments also to Mr Trotter's secretary for being very helpful on the telephone when making enquiries and arranging appointments. Thank you!

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital

Dr Trotter is amazing! the most professional and friendly doctor I have ever met. He performed a Mastoid surgery on my left ear last year (all went smoothly and aftercare by Dr Trotter was exceptional). He performed a Tympanomastoidectomy on my right ear. All went well and I like the fact he explains the surgery, risks and outcomes. He is very skillfull and I have complete faith that he will be able to restore my hearing.

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I found Mr. Trotter, professional, informative and with a very friendly nature, explaining all aspects of the procedure and after care.

13th October 2016
Written by a carer at Spire Parkway Hospital

Both my son and daughter have had the best experience when at their appointments with Mr Trotter. His bedside manner with them was excellent and put them at ease immediately. He is extremely thorough and explains everything in detail normally with a diagram to explain further when necessary. We wouldn't take our children to see anyone else.

Nearest Otolaryngologists