10th September 2019
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I found.mr trotter freindly and reasurring.a really confident doctor.took really good care with my operation

4th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

From my own experience I have complete faith in the care and treatment I received from Matthew Trotter. I would recommend the professional arrangements and the clear and concise way he explained what he was going to do.

2nd September 2019
Written by a carer at Spire Parkway Hospital

Mr Trotter is very friendly, approachable and enthusiastic. He is fantastic with children and puts the whole family at ease.

30th August 2019
Written by a carer at Spire Parkway Hospital

Mr Trotter was known to us following numerous medical consultations and surgery for our son. He was our first choice ENT doctor to help us with our daughters condition. He is wonderful with children, they feel safe and at ease, and parents alike. He is very considered and will not perform surgery unless he sees a real need and potential benefit to do so. He provides clear information and options for treatment as well as the associated risks. We would highly recommend him as a paediatric ENT consultant.

15th August 2019
Written by a carer at University Hospital Coventry

Mr Trotter performed my 4 year old sons Tonsillectomy. He was great from the initial consultation right through to visiting us on the ward numerous times before and after the operation. He was great with my son and explained everything to us, making us feel reassured for what was a nerve wracking procedure for us all. It is now 3 weeks since the operation and after a rocky first 10 days of recovery my son is back to normal, so no complaints from us!

Nearest Otolaryngologists