17th March 2017
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Total professional with excellent people skills. Totally recommend.

16th March 2017
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

We are very lucky to have Mr Trotter as a consultant for our 2 year old boy, who was struggling with acute ear infections for almost a year. Within weeks of visiting Mr Trotter we had a view on what the problem was and the right medication to tackle the infection head on allowing our sons hearing to be improved 10x over. Prior to this we were visiting the GP who just kept recommending anti-biotics of various dosage to try and resolve the issue. Overall - the approach has been friendly and informative, ensuring we understood all of the detail on what to do now and next steps. Everything has been documented for our GP's to read, along with appropriate appointments for hearing tests being arranged on our behalf.

15th March 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Parkway Hospital

Great listener, provided clear info and advice.

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

I had confidence in Matthew Trotter on first meeting and this has proved to be justified. I had a balance problem and the physiotherapy treatment he proposed has made a huge improvement

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Throughout my care under Mr Trotter (both NHS and Private); he has listened to my issues, took great care in discussing diagnosis; resolution; prognosis throughout. His handy work with the knife is pretty seamless (pardon the expression) and follow up consultation were again given with great care. Took time to have a talk with me whilst I didn't have an appointment on a particular day; something which I'd never experience before; and reinforces the caring attitude he has.

Nearest Otolaryngologists