14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Really good guy. Put myself and my wife, who accompanied me on my first visit to Mr Trotter (who insisted we call him Matthew) at ease immediately. Gave me a thorough examination whilst explaining all the time what he was doing. I left the consultation room knowing exactly what was wrong with my nose and a course of treatment. I only wish I had visited him 20 years ago to rectify my nose problems I cannot recommend him highly enough .

Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Very easy to talk to ,good listener straight talking. Very good doctor and surgeon.

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Mr Trotter is currently taking care of my father, My father has a very complicated medical history. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to look after him. A fantastic manner and he listens to everything anyone asks not just my dad. From our first visit to see Mr Trotter my father improved after just 3 days. Wonderful care and knowledge.

Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I found Mr Trotter to be a caring and considerate who kept me total informed regarding my operation and what l could expect afterwards. My further check ups all were of a high standard and would be please to recommend Mr Trotter to anyone who required specialist treatment. Michael Brady 36 Welford Road B73 5DP

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Mr Trotter treated my BPPV,and has monitored my other distressing vertigo condition. Not only has he shown complete empathy,he listened,encouraged and most of all shown utter respect for me as a patient. Through his respectful manner and obviously professional expertise,this man has given me my life back!!!!! To write the words thank you might not seem much,and indeed as I write them it doesn't ,but too often people are ready to moan about the level of service given by the NHS,Mr Trotter is the professional back bone we need to fight to keep. Again thank you so much.

Nearest Otolaryngologists