13th January 2017
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Mr Matthew Trotter has been treating my 2 year old son for glue ear and recently performed his surgery (insertion of grommets). He was recommended to me by a number of friends and I have not been disappointed. I have been most impressed by his professionalism and his caring/understanding approach. He was cautious but sensible in his view of the merits/risks of surgery and the grommet surgery has been an outstanding success in our case. I have a very changed little boy thanks to Mr Trotter!

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Following recent surgery at Spire Parkway hospital to remove nasal polyps, I would like to place on record my most sincere thanks to Matthew Trotter and his team for their care and professional expertise. The result was far better than my expectation and has given me a new lease of life.Being able to breathe properly has been a wonderful gift. Mr Trotter is a very friendly person who explained everything I needed to know about the procedure. I would also like to thank his secretary for her efficiency in handling any queries.Matthew Trotter gets my highest recommendation.

14th November 2016
Written by a carer at Spire Parkway Hospital

My 3.5 yr old son needed grommets. Matthew Trotter explained everything very clearly to me and always involved my son too. Normally doctors just talk to the parents. As a mother I was quite anxious having my baby put to sleep for the op but was put at ease through all aspects. A very family orientated doctor who understood how you felt as a parent. Follow up appointment was just the same. Great interaction, full explanation any issues call him.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Excellent care from Mr Trotter and his team. Very speedy process from surgery waiting list to operation. Good aftercare and follow up appointment. One suggestion would be more opportunity to ask questions about surgery before operation or pre-op appointment. Overall, I would highly recommend Mr Trotter. Compliments also to Mr Trotter's secretary for being very helpful on the telephone when making enquiries and arranging appointments. Thank you!

23rd October 2016
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

My 3 year old son had to have his tonsils out and mr trotter was fantastic and would recommend him.

Nearest Otolaryngologists