1st November 2017
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

We are parents of 2 boys that have been under the care of Mr Trotter for around 3 years, he has performed mastoidectomy's and recontructions on both boys and we have never had any doubts of trust that our boys would be looked after before, during and after their operations. Mr Trotter has always been friendly and very welcoming making the whole situation alot easier to take in and deal with. He always takes great care in talking to the boys during their appointments and listens to them - talking like a friend to make their experience calmer. We would 100% recommended Mr Trotter to anyone and everyone that requires a specialist in ENT (and any other departments he specialises in).

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Having had lots of hearing and sinus problems and being ignored by my GP for a long time, I was eventually referred to Solihull hospital. Luckily I saw Mr Trotter. He listened to me, he took on my concerns, and suggested a course of treatment which he fully explained. After having surgery I was seen by him when he said I would be and again listened to me and explained how he felt the operation went. Every time I've seen Mr Trotter he's treated me with kindness and consideration and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed or that I was just another number. I have now been discharged from his care and can honestly say that I shall miss our chats. He has always been approachable, cheerful and gives you straight answers. He is lovely. I can't give any higher praise.

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

Really good guy. Put myself and my wife, who accompanied me on my first visit to Mr Trotter (who insisted we call him Matthew) at ease immediately. Gave me a thorough examination whilst explaining all the time what he was doing. I left the consultation room knowing exactly what was wrong with my nose and a course of treatment. I only wish I had visited him 20 years ago to rectify my nose problems I cannot recommend him highly enough .

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Very easy to talk to ,good listener straight talking. Very good doctor and surgeon.

7th September 2017
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Mr Trotter is currently taking care of my father, My father has a very complicated medical history. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to look after him. A fantastic manner and he listens to everything anyone asks not just my dad. From our first visit to see Mr Trotter my father improved after just 3 days. Wonderful care and knowledge.

Nearest Otolaryngologists