19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Parkway Hospital

cheerful, answered all my questions mostly before i had had to ask. made me feel i wasn't being 'silly'. I know i am not seriously ill but he still gave me time.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Mr Trotter provided a caring, professional and personable experience. He was extremely patient with both me, and my son who is only 2.5 and went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me in providing additional information to my insurance company. I am very grateful to Mr Trotter for treating me and feel lucky that we were referred to him.

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Just to echo all the other fantastic reviews of Mr Trotter. Recieved nothing but first class care and fingers crossed, permanent relief from Cholesteatoma. Mr Trotter has also sorted nasal polyps and sinuses for me also. Wouldn’t trust anyone else now. Have been a patient since 2013 both privately, and NHS.

19th February 2018
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Matthew Trotter is consultant to our daughter (age 9). He has been her consultant since she was first diagnosed with hearing difficulties when she was age 5. Our daughter is not overly confident around new people and Matthew Trotter's personality has certainly gained her trust and confidence in him. His professional capability, coupled with his friendly and approachable personality, certainly make him a consultant I would highly recommend to any parent.

15th February 2018
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Mr Trotter is a highly skilled, professional and courteous physician who provided excellent care throughout my son's journey with his problematic ear. I have nothing but praise for Mr Trotter who has delivered immense support and care in resolving the problem.

Nearest Otolaryngologists