mr-matthew-kinsella

Mr Matthew Kinsella

Written by a patient at Wycombe Hospital
28th October 2019

A first class doctor who takes great care and interest in providing for the best outcome. I person who makes time to listen to any concerns one may have. Also to discuss the problem and and the treatment that is being prescribed. From speaking with his staff, who are also great, they find him a very good person to work with and respect goes both ways. I have great confidence in him and is far better than any other that I have had in the past.

1st August 2019

I have been blessed to be under the care of Mr Kinsella for the last couple of years. He has managed to control my glaucoma and happily I am now discharged from SMH Ophthalmic dept. He is a true gentleman and an excellent clinician who actually takes the time to listen to you no matter how busy he is. Thank you Mr Kinsella, please don't ever lose your care and compassion you are a true gift to the NHS and I hope the management there appreciate your skill. Thanks also to your team.

8th June 2019

I cannot speak more highly of Mr Kinsella ,the treatment for my cataracts was exemplary . Also I have just had phone call from Stoke Mandeville to check the last eye was fine ,the staff who I have dealt with were excellent so gold stars to them as well .

6th October 2018

I don't often give praise but when I do it's always from the heart. I've seen Mr Kinsella twice now and both times I found him to be kind, considerate and very nice. He's easy to talk to, talking to him feels more like I'm talking to an old friend than a professional and it's not often you find that. I'm more than pleased with the surgery Mr Kinsella did on me on the 1st October 2018 and now feel as though I have a new lease of life (I need after the awful year I've had). So thank you very much, Mr Kinsella, you are a true gentleman. Elodie C. W.

11th May 2018

Listens and has an approach that is calming and compassionate . Genuinely seems interested in his work and inspires confidence . Patience, though not in the job description is high up there as a priority . Treats others the way he would wish to be treated himself is how he put it .Knows his stuff too which of course is a huge bonus .

• Ophthalmology