Mr Matthew Hanson

6th January 2017
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

An outstanding professional. My husband first saw Mr Hanson in May last year (2016) and whilst the news received was was not what we hoped, Mr Hanson has supported us, listened to my husband and worked with us to provide the best approach to his medical requirements. We have consulted him through both the NHS and privately and we both feel extremely fortunate that he was the primary consultant during the stressful and invasive surgery my husband had. His genuine level of professionalism, expertise and his willingness to take notice of our wishes - where possible but without compromising his care, would make us not hesitate to recommend him to anyone unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with colon cancer. Mr Hanson has genuinely gone above and beyond in helping make the most awful of situations more bearable, and for that we will be forever greatful.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have no confidence in my GP and due to a Doctor in my local walk in clinic who advised what should be done I was referred to Mr Hanson. He is excellent in every way, explaining everything that is going to happen and the speed in which he arranged scans, procedures and appointments with other departments was amazing!!! So instead of being frightened all the time he made me feel confident that my problem would be diagnosed, which it has, although it is something that won't go away it's not as bad as I thought. I couldn't wish for a more caring Doctor who listens, acts and doesn't keep putting things off...there is a saying "Your life in their hands" well I would put my life in Mr Hanson's hands anytime!!! I can't suggest how he can improve because I think he is excellent and I must add his clinical nurse Jemma O'Reilly is excellent too. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Matthew Hanson: http://iwgc.net/efibq