Mr Matthew Hanson

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Dr Hanson explained the test results clearly and reassured me about my weight loss.

14th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have been seen by Mr Matthew Hanson, General Surgery Consultant and would like to thank him again for saving my life and doing the wonderful work! I know that he probably saves a lot of lives, but I want to let him know that this life is forever grateful. The work Mr Hanson is doing is so important. It was hard for me to get over with my illness, but Mr Hanson made me feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. I would like to sincerely thank the doctor from the bottom of my heart for the excellent treatment, care, support, understanding and warmth received during the difficult times I was going through for such a long time. Doctors like him make the world a better place to live in. So, thank you very much. My family and I will never forget what Mr Matthew Hanson has done and is doing for us. With unending gratitude, Lyudmila Buryakova & Family

6th January 2017
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

An outstanding professional. My husband first saw Mr Hanson in May last year (2016) and whilst the news received was was not what we hoped, Mr Hanson has supported us, listened to my husband and worked with us to provide the best approach to his medical requirements. We have consulted him through both the NHS and privately and we both feel extremely fortunate that he was the primary consultant during the stressful and invasive surgery my husband had. His genuine level of professionalism, expertise and his willingness to take notice of our wishes - where possible but without compromising his care, would make us not hesitate to recommend him to anyone unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with colon cancer. Mr Hanson has genuinely gone above and beyond in helping make the most awful of situations more bearable, and for that we will be forever greatful.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have no confidence in my GP and due to a Doctor in my local walk in clinic who advised what should be done I was referred to Mr Hanson. He is excellent in every way, explaining everything that is going to happen and the speed in which he arranged scans, procedures and appointments with other departments was amazing!!! So instead of being frightened all the time he made me feel confident that my problem would be diagnosed, which it has, although it is something that won't go away it's not as bad as I thought. I couldn't wish for a more caring Doctor who listens, acts and doesn't keep putting things off...there is a saying "Your life in their hands" well I would put my life in Mr Hanson's hands anytime!!! I can't suggest how he can improve because I think he is excellent and I must add his clinical nurse Jemma O'Reilly is excellent too. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Matthew Hanson: http://iwgc.net/efibq