Mr Matthew Hanson

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

This consultant has made me feel at ease about my upcoming surgery. He was very informative and very considerate of my feelings and I am happy I was seen by him.

4th July 2017
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

I still remember when my mom was under care at the King Georges Hospital and luckily we were seen by Mr Hanson. In all these years I have not seen many doctors with such humble attitude and professionalism. My mom Can only manage basic communication in English so I was there to translate for her but I felt that Even if I wasnt there the doctor listened to my mom very carefully and gave her enough attention & time for her to fully explain her issues. On the day of her procedure, I was quite tense and at one point I was inquring from the nurse if my mom was doing ok in the theatre. The doctor saw me and walked up to me to assure that things were great and that my mom will be out shortly as the procedure was successful. I am short of words to express how wonderful my family's experience was with Mr. Hanson. Cant recommend him enough! Thankyou once again to Mr.Hanson for making us comfortable and cared for. keep up the good work.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Dr Hanson explained the test results clearly and reassured me about my weight loss.

14th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have been seen by Mr Matthew Hanson, General Surgery Consultant and would like to thank him again for saving my life and doing the wonderful work! I know that he probably saves a lot of lives, but I want to let him know that this life is forever grateful. The work Mr Hanson is doing is so important. It was hard for me to get over with my illness, but Mr Hanson made me feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. I would like to sincerely thank the doctor from the bottom of my heart for the excellent treatment, care, support, understanding and warmth received during the difficult times I was going through for such a long time. Doctors like him make the world a better place to live in. So, thank you very much. My family and I will never forget what Mr Matthew Hanson has done and is doing for us. With unending gratitude, Lyudmila Buryakova & Family

6th January 2017
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

An outstanding professional. My husband first saw Mr Hanson in May last year (2016) and whilst the news received was was not what we hoped, Mr Hanson has supported us, listened to my husband and worked with us to provide the best approach to his medical requirements. We have consulted him through both the NHS and privately and we both feel extremely fortunate that he was the primary consultant during the stressful and invasive surgery my husband had. His genuine level of professionalism, expertise and his willingness to take notice of our wishes - where possible but without compromising his care, would make us not hesitate to recommend him to anyone unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with colon cancer. Mr Hanson has genuinely gone above and beyond in helping make the most awful of situations more bearable, and for that we will be forever greatful.

Short link to review Mr Matthew Hanson: http://iwgc.net/efibq