Mr Matthew Hanson

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Mr Hanson kindly stepped in to perform a emergency operation. Taking the time to come and see me before the procedure and reassure me. He’s operating skills have been described as amazing phenomenal and technical. After the 8 hour operation again Mr Hanson took the time to see family members and myself. Thank you for your life saving skills

4th June 2018
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

My husband was seen by Mr Hanson at King George Hospital Goodmayes after being diagnosed for colon cancer. It was devastating news for us but Mr Hanson listened to us and answered our questions carefully. On the day of surgery he personally came to see us when there was delay in taking my husband in as an emergency had cropped up. After the surgery he again saw me and my sons and explained how the surgery went. His concern and understanding was much appreciated and relieved much of our anxiety.

18th December 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

The waiting time for A&E was 3-4 hours. We took our daughter for consecutive three days as she was throwing up and had fever. It wasn't until Dr Mathew saw her on her third visit that she started receiving the treatment that she required. There was shortage of beds in the Clover ward so he gave her the drip and did all the required tests in A&E children area while sitting on floor. After admitting her in the Clover ward he kept checking on her and answered all the question. Once we were through the A&E long waiting queues all the doctors, nurses & services were exceptionally good. There needs to be enough staff in A&E as the ones working there (were trying their best) were not able to deal with the high volume of patients.

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

This consultant has made me feel at ease about my upcoming surgery. He was very informative and very considerate of my feelings and I am happy I was seen by him.

4th July 2017
Written by a carer at King George Hospital

I still remember when my mom was under care at the King Georges Hospital and luckily we were seen by Mr Hanson. In all these years I have not seen many doctors with such humble attitude and professionalism. My mom Can only manage basic communication in English so I was there to translate for her but I felt that Even if I wasnt there the doctor listened to my mom very carefully and gave her enough attention & time for her to fully explain her issues. On the day of her procedure, I was quite tense and at one point I was inquring from the nurse if my mom was doing ok in the theatre. The doctor saw me and walked up to me to assure that things were great and that my mom will be out shortly as the procedure was successful. I am short of words to express how wonderful my family's experience was with Mr. Hanson. Cant recommend him enough! Thankyou once again to Mr.Hanson for making us comfortable and cared for. keep up the good work.

Short link to review Mr Matthew Hanson: http://iwgc.net/efibq