Mr Matthew Griffiths

• Plastic surgery

22nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

After a few reconstructions over the years , and still had odd looking breasts , I felt I could not do this op anymore, I met mr m Griffiths , who was very nice and listened to all I said , even changing what I wanted on the day of my surgery as I was so nervous, , when I got to look n the mirror, I cried, as first time in many years I had normal looking breasts, This has changed my life around , meeting this man , I just can't thank you and his team . I don't feel so odd now and keep looking in the mirror at the surgery I had as I had lost all hope. Still recovering at mo.

1st November 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

MR Grittiths in my view is an excellent plastic surgeon. He listens and will answer any questions and concerns that you might be experiencing, and will quite happily explain for a better understanding. I have been in his capable hands on three occasions now, one being major, with the end results looking outstanding. I feel at ease, and know I'm in good capable hands, as his work is anything but perfection. If he thinks something can look better, then he will alter for a neater, smoother out look, which shows he has the patients best interest at heart. I could not have asked for a higher qualified surgeon, and have praised him to many known associates. My journey in the past 20 months has been life changing, but with the help of MR Grittiths and his excellent expertise in this field, he can not be praised enough. Thank you isn't always enough. Miss T. Easton.

Nearest Plastic surgeons