Mr Matthew Freudmann

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

when I came to have a replacement hip at Kendal, I was little bit nervous but mr freudman was so caring and he explained everything to me thatIwas worried about .His pre care and after care was so good that I didn't have any worries going into the operation all his team were so kind and relaxed me completely. I was so lucky to have mr freudman for my other hip replacement , everything went that well I was soon out of Hospital in three days . I can not see any greater care then what I had given. mrs A Briggs.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Excellent service from Mr Freudmann and his team during my Knee replacement surgery. Mr Freudmann takes great care to explain the procedure and what to expect after the operation and all follow up visits have been equally informative. His approachable and considerate manner puts you at ease and allows you to discuss your concerns. His re-assurance and skill have helped me to return to a mobile and pain free life. Availability of extended Physiotherapy after care support would help improve patients well-being,recovery time and ongoing mobility.

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Freudmann has been the best doctor EVER!! :D From my first consultation with him where he confirmed I would need ACL reconstruction surgery, I have always felt very comfortable and happy with his advice, surgical/medical procedure and care. I have never been so terrified about an operation (due to never really being in hospital properly before and not wanting to temporarily give up my sporty/active lifestyle), but he put my mind at rest and dealt with my tears on a couple of occasions. The surgery went brilliantly with really neat scars and no bruising whatsoever. Approximately 6 weeks in I had a small complication, which Mr Freudmann was able to deal with straight away. I was allowed to turn up at his hospital with no specific appointment where the problem was resolved and he had me back on the road to recovery with minimal issues. I am just coming up to 6 months following my surgery and everything seems to be going according to plan. With any follow-up appointments Mr Freudmann has always been very helpful and reassuring with progress, as well as being realistic when I have wanted to throw myself about at gymnastics again (which will hopefully not be too much longer). So to sum up (if you haven't gathered already)... Mr Freudmann is great! =D Not only with the actual surgical procedure but also being very understanding for my situation in wanting to get back to sport and exercise as soon as possible and not being brilliant at the whole 'resting' malarkey after the surgery. Hopefully I haven't been too much of a 'problem patient' and I'm looking forward to seeing him next year having made a full recovery.

30th June 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

I could not have received better pre-op and post-op care for my knee operation from Mr Freudmann and his team. Every detail of the procedure was fully explained and I was made to feel at ease from the start. I would recommend Mr Freudmann to anybody who is about to undergo surgery at the Orthopaedic Unit at Furness General Hospital and hope he can, if necessary, carry out any further work on me in the future.Thanks for giving me a new lease of life with no pain.

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

From the day I met Matt he was good at his job, I had a knee replacement and have had no pain whatever. He has done a great job so much so I tell people he is the man for the job. I had the operation four and half years ago and it is as good as the day the the op was done, he is truly a great man but more importantly good at his job. Keep up the good work Matt.

« 1 2 3 4 »