mr-matija-krkovic-md-phd

Mr Matija Krkovic, MD, PhD

1st May 2021

My elderly aunt sustained a complex fracture. She was blue lighted to her local hospital. Mr Krkovic kindly and quickly reviewed the imaging and offered his expert opinion. He was kind and responsive and phoned me to discuss. We are very grateful.

Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital
23rd August 2020

Mr Krkovic treated my daughter for a badly broken ankle following an accident and surgery abroad. A TSF was used and for 8 months she was non-weight bearing on the damaged leg. Throughout the process Mr Krkovic explained clearly what options she had, and what the treatment would involve, good and bad. She trusted him, and was right to do so. A year on from the accident she is now up and about, walking well, and leading an active life. Mr Krkovic has done an amazing job. We are very grateful!

Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
16th May 2020

Excellent care. I have had 2 total knee replacements from Mr. Matija Krkovic and both are 100% successful. I had total support and encouragement throughout my treatment. Thank you.

My main interest is orthopaedic trauma of lower extremities with a special emphasis on complex injuries and posttraumatic sequelae of the lower leg. These are also the areas of my medico-legal expertise. Apart from the standard Orthopaedic Trauma procedures I regularly perform limb lengthening procedures. For amputees with difficulties wearing a socket prosthesis I offer possibility of Osseointegration surgery. More details about my work can be found on my website www.limbreconstructions.com.

Short link to review Mr Matija Krkovic, MD, PhD: http://iwgc.net/ehtmk