mr-matija-krkovic-md-phd

Mr Matija Krkovic, MD, PhD

Written by a private patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
13th November 2021

Mr Krkovic has a calm, friendly and empathic manner during consultations. His communication skills are excellent and patient centred with the information he imparted to me being delivered in a way that suited my needs both in terms of content and tone. I received honest and comprehensive advice and information on potential complications both pre and post operatively and was given plenty of time to ask questions and consider my options. The two procedures I had (two total knee replacements) were very successful and Mr Krkovic provided comprehensive follow up both whilst I was in hospital and as an outpatient. All my treatment was efficiently organised with the help of Mr Krkovic’s secretary who is friendly, organised and easily contactable. In summary I would wholeheartedly recommend Mr Krkovic as a result of the positive outcomes of my surgery and his kind, friendly and professional approach.

1st May 2021

My elderly aunt sustained a complex fracture. She was blue lighted to her local hospital. Mr Krkovic kindly and quickly reviewed the imaging and offered his expert opinion. He was kind and responsive and phoned me to discuss. We are very grateful.

My main interest is orthopaedic trauma of lower extremities with a special emphasis on complex injuries and posttraumatic sequelae of the lower leg. These are also the areas of my medico-legal expertise. Apart from the standard Orthopaedic Trauma procedures I regularly perform limb lengthening procedures. For amputees with difficulties wearing a socket prosthesis I offer possibility of Osseointegration surgery. More details about my work can be found on my website www.limbreconstructions.com.

Short link to review Mr Matija Krkovic, MD, PhD: http://iwgc.net/ehtmk