Mr Mark Wevill

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences.

• Ophthalmology

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Space Healthcare

Very good. Gave us all the information that we wanted, didn't put us under pressure and did a great job with the surgery.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

Mark Wevill gave me back my sight and my life. He is a dedicated surgeon who's reviews reflect what capable hands you are in. Just go for the consultation and get all your questions answered and I promise you, you won't LOOK

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Mark and the team at Birmingham. I was very nervous about eye surgery because eyes are so precious but I could not of been in more caring hands. From my first consultation to having surgery on my first eye I was guided through all the procedure and if I needed anything explaining again ( which in my case was probably a dozen times) Mark talked me through it until I was completely comfortable. Nothing is rushed and you really do get excellent care during and after the operation. Having my eyes done is the best thing and since my surgery I have not once picked up my reading glasses. It really does change your daily life and after thorough research I am so glad that I chose Mark and the travel from Leeds to Birmingham was worth every mile.

30th August 2017
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for coming all that way & I'm pleased you're seeing so well without glasses now

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

I had lens replacement surgery two weeks ago in my right eye. The treatment by Mark and his team is fantastic. I was made to feel a person, not just a patient. In my quest for Laser eye surgery the onset of cataract was discovered. I am so glad I made the decision. I am soon to go in for my left eye surgery. I can't wait to ditch my glasses for good.

6th July 2017
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

I'm so pleased you're happy with you vision and decision and I'll pass on your kind words to the wonderful team I work with.

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

I recently underwent Lens replacement surgery and chose Optegra Eye Hospital Birmingham and Mark Wevill following some research , and reading the excellent reviews they receive. I was very impressed with Mark Wevill and his team and the whole process pre / post surgery and experience was very professional and quite stress free. Mark was very approachable , explained everything clearly and inspired confidence in undergoing the surgery. I am extremely happy with the results now being - after 46 years ! contacts/ glasses free and would recommend Optegra and Mark Wevill to anyone considering this procedure.

19th June 2017
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for leaving your feedback and for your positive comments.

Nearest Ophthalmologists