Mr Mark Wevill

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences.

• Ophthalmology

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

Mark Wevill is an excellent surgeon. He operated on my eye and I am very pleased with the surgery taken by Mr Wevill. He is a very good listener who always listen to his patients first before giving them any advice . I would recommend Mr Wevill to any one who needs any advice about their eye sight problem. He is certainly the best. Thank you.

8th September 2017
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

I'm pleased you're so pleased with your eyes and thank you for your kind words.

1st September 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

I first had lasek laser surgery with Mark in December 2013. The surgery went very well and Mark and his team were incredibly helpful and explained everything that would happen before, during and after the surgery. The aftercare was brilliant. I was concerned as it took quite a while for my vision to improve. Mark, and his team, couldn't have been better with their advice and their aftercare treatment. I had a top-up treatment in 2017 as I still had a small amount of short shortsightedness after my first treatment. Again, Mark and his team were fantastic throughout and I now have brilliant vision.

8th September 2017
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

We pride ourselves on good aftercare so thank you for mentioning it and I'm so pleased you found it to be brilliant and your vision too.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Space Healthcare

Very good. Gave us all the information that we wanted, didn't put us under pressure and did a great job with the surgery.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

Mark Wevill gave me back my sight and my life. He is a dedicated surgeon who's reviews reflect what capable hands you are in. Just go for the consultation and get all your questions answered and I promise you, you won't LOOK

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Optegra

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Mark and the team at Birmingham. I was very nervous about eye surgery because eyes are so precious but I could not of been in more caring hands. From my first consultation to having surgery on my first eye I was guided through all the procedure and if I needed anything explaining again ( which in my case was probably a dozen times) Mark talked me through it until I was completely comfortable. Nothing is rushed and you really do get excellent care during and after the operation. Having my eyes done is the best thing and since my surgery I have not once picked up my reading glasses. It really does change your daily life and after thorough research I am so glad that I chose Mark and the travel from Leeds to Birmingham was worth every mile.

30th August 2017
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for coming all that way & I'm pleased you're seeing so well without glasses now

Nearest Ophthalmologists