mr-mark-wevill

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st August 2019

Five stars is not enough! Mark and the team at Optegra are amazing. I wake up everyday and l am thankful l chose you for my lense replacement surgery.l have had a fantastic result and l am enjoying every minute. Thankyou

4th September 2019
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your 5*review & I'm pleased you're so happy with your result!

17th July 2019

After my initial consultation, I met Mark Wevill, and he suggested that I would be an excellent candidate for Phakic ICL Lens Replacement. He explained that the operation was straight forward, and that it would last no longer than 20 minutes per eye, and that I would be conscious throughout the procedure, due to having eye drops to numb the pain. After having both eyes done, I was able to drive a few days later. A few weeks later, at my check up, I was pleased to be told that my eyes we're better than 20/20 vision, after having worn glasses for over 40 years!. Six weeks later, I am now able to drive, swim, use a sauna if I want to and go the gym, all without glasses. I would also recommend Mark Wevill to any of my family or friends, If they we're thinking of having any type of eye surgery.

4th September 2019
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

I'm so pleased the treatment has changed your life! Thanks for letting us know.

16th July 2019

From the moment I met Mark Wevill, he put me at ease, and explained what procedure was suitable for my prescription. After ruling out Laser eye surgery, due to my eyes not being suitable, he advised me to have Phakic ICL Lens Replacement. Before my operation, I met with Mr Wevill, and he explained that the operation would only last about 20 minutes per eye, and be painless, due to having eye drops before hand. I was also pleased to know that I would be fully conscious throughout the operation. After completing my 6 weeks of anti infection and anti inflammatory eye drops, I am now back to normal, but with one major difference. I now have better than 20/20 vision! After 40 years of wearing glasses, I now can drive, go swimming if I want to, and even use a sauna, all without the need for glasses. Lastly, I would recommend Mark Wevill to any of my family or friends if they we're thinking of having any eye surgery.

23rd July 2019
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Fantastic! So pleased you're seeing better than 20/20!

« 1 2 3 4 »

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa.

Nearest Ophthalmologists