mr-mark-wevill

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th November 2020

Hi Mark, My wife and I have both had lens replacement (multi focal) and it really is life changing we were able to have it done at the same time so saved us lots of time & trips to Birmingham, The whole process was informative and very professional you and all the staff made us feel very welcome and at ease with the procedure, although my wife was more at ease than me, & you took the time later in the evening to call me & reassure me that everything had gone really well ,so thank you for that, My wife had a small problem with hers which you fixed today with a Yag laser treatment and already she has told me how simple it was & very effective ,That really is great aftercare. Before I had this procedure although I thought I had reasonable sight I could not read the info on the dashboard of my car & if I was on my way to work without my glasses I would turn around & go back for them, I have not had to wear glasses since the op it has been nearly 12 months now , and money well spent, we bought a high definition Oled tv before the op & soon realised we would have to invest in high definition eyes to go with it , sooooo glad we did thank you again Mark & all the staff Les & Sandra Corbett

13th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Dear Les & Sandra, thanks for the great feedback!

6th August 2020

Mark was fantastic from the get go. He made me feel welcome safe and his confidence in his abilities instilled me with confidence. The whole team at Optegra was fantastic I don't think a single nurse or doctor or optometrist or healthcare professional walked by me without a smile or hello! Mark's reputation and results speak for themselves but I will spread the word and let all those who are interested know who is number 1!

10th August 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you, I'll forward your kind words to the team!

3rd June 2020

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the service at Birmingham optegra; I’ve received a high standard of professional, knowledgeable and friendly care and treatment from everyone I’ve come into contact with, all delivered in a clean airy and comfortable environment. At no time throughout the consultation was I ‘sold’ anything - my vision was thoroughly tested, following which I was given detailed, accurate Information and my questions answered so that I was able to make an informed judgment. I can confirm a very high regard for Mr Wevill who performed lens replacement and lasek for me. I was able to trust him and have confidence in him and in his team who all showed an interest in their work and an obvious preference for high standards. I thought the follow up was excellent. Thanks Mark and thanks everyone I'm very pleased with the final results.

28th June 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you & I'm pleased you appreciated our "careful" care.

#sayThankYou

Hi Mark Just to say a big thank you for your expert advice and assistance. Have been glasses free now since a day post surgery and not looked back. My partner is looking to have her eyes done post lock down. Only small point I would make is I was unable to night drive for a few weeks post surgery due to headlight halo effect. Don't recall this being stressed at the time of consultation. Hope you and the family are keeping well. Kind regards Jon Slattery

27th May 2020
27th May 2020

The whole experience from start to finish was perfect and I couldn't have wished for better treatment from ALL of the staff. Despite his experience and expertise Mark was very approachable and explained everything in layman's terms. There was no hesitation in answering some probing questions as to why the particular option was recommended or what the possible outcomes might be.

28th May 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you, I'm pleased the whole experience and the results were great

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Mark Wevill was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa.

Nearest Ophthalmologists