mr-mark-wevill

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

16th November 2020

Amazing treatment and aftercare at optegra. Mark made sure to fully understand the reasoning behind wanting the treatment to ensure suitability / patient understands that this is a serious operation. Aftercare and follow ups also have been great, feels like the team really care. The actual treatment itself was seamless, mark’s very friendly nature makes you feel very at ease. Thanks Mark!

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Yes, it is a serious operation and I'm pleased you were suitable and have had such a great result. Thank you.

14th November 2020

Can’t say a bad word about optegra allowed me to cancel due to a change in personal circumstances when covid-19 came along in March without any issues or questioning. Then when I was able again rang up to book an appointment and got one in next to no time was really impressed gave them no warning and managed to get me in before I went on holiday. Had zero problems with my eyes, surgery and all processes were easy and problem free also. Super happy with my eyesight can’t recommend laser eye surgery enough to any considering I wonder now how I managed for so long. Again really happy can’t recommend them enough.

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

I'm pleased we were able to enjoy your holiday with your new vision. Thank you!

13th November 2020

Excellent customer service and very professional. I had LASIK eye surgery done about three months ago by Dr Mark Wevil . I am absolutely happy with the results and could not be more happier with the whole process. Massive thank you to Mark who performed my surgery I was very nervous on the day of my operation but Dr Mark made sure I was Ok very caring . Big thank you to all Optegra staff and all nurses . !!!I felt supported all the way through the operation process by all staff . Thank you to the nurse who was holding my hand during the surgery

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Well done to you for being brave and I'm pleased we were able to help you. And I'm pleased you're so pleased with the results!

13th November 2020

I had cataract surgery in January this year, the results have been excellent. Mark and his team were very friendly and professional, explaining what treatment would suit me best rather than selling me the most expensive. I am likely to need cataract surgery on my other eye in the future and would not hesitate to go back again.

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

13th November 2020

Hi Mark, I wanted to let you know how I am getting on with my, ‘New eyes’ I had my cataracts operated on by you and your team nearly 12 months ago now, and even though I am a retired nurse I was feeling a little apprehensive about the operation, there was really no need. From the very beginning you and all of your team at Optegra were so understanding and supportive, going through each of my concerns from day one. I have been ‘glasses free’ for nearly one year now and still can’t believe the freedom of it. Thank you for using your expertise and skill, it has given me so much confidence. As the saying goes, You get what you pay for. It was well worth it. Rosanna Harper

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Dear Rosanna, that's great news, thank you for letting me know!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Mark Wevill was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa.

Nearest Ophthalmologists