mr-mark-wevill

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

22nd November 2020

I am very grateful to Mark for making the laser eye surgery as pleasent experience as could be! Mark answered all of our questions in the consultations leading up to surgery and put me at ease. On the day of surgery I was quite nervous but Mark and his team were really kind and helped calmed my nerves so that the surgery could go ahead with no issues. The whole process was over in around 15 minutes. Mark checked in with us the same day to check me and my partner, who had also had surgery with Mark that day, were OK which we were. The first few hours after surgery were very painful but definitely worth it for perfect vision. I havent had any issues or problems since surgery and am enjoying the freedom of not having to wear lenses or glasses ever again. I would fully recommend laser eye surgery with Mark especially if you are a bit nervous about the process as Mark is very competent and experience and will put you at ease.

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you for your recommending me and I'm pleased you're both so happy with your vision

17th November 2020

Mark Wevill has changed my life!! Having Lasik was the best decision I’ve made in my entire life. Dr. Weill was very thorough with explaining the procedure e.g. benefits, risks, possible side effects etc and very friendly. I haven’t experienced any side effects or complications everything has been textbook perfect for me. Thank you so much Dr. Wevill. I’ve recommended you to everyone I know who wears glasses haha

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Thank you, I'm pleased your eyes have healed well & you're enjoying your new vision so much!

16th November 2020

Amazing treatment and aftercare at optegra. Mark made sure to fully understand the reasoning behind wanting the treatment to ensure suitability / patient understands that this is a serious operation. Aftercare and follow ups also have been great, feels like the team really care. The actual treatment itself was seamless, mark’s very friendly nature makes you feel very at ease. Thanks Mark!

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Yes, it is a serious operation and I'm pleased you were suitable and have had such a great result. Thank you.

14th November 2020

Can’t say a bad word about optegra allowed me to cancel due to a change in personal circumstances when covid-19 came along in March without any issues or questioning. Then when I was able again rang up to book an appointment and got one in next to no time was really impressed gave them no warning and managed to get me in before I went on holiday. Had zero problems with my eyes, surgery and all processes were easy and problem free also. Super happy with my eyesight can’t recommend laser eye surgery enough to any considering I wonder now how I managed for so long. Again really happy can’t recommend them enough.

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

I'm pleased we were able to enjoy your holiday with your new vision. Thank you!

13th November 2020

Excellent customer service and very professional. I had LASIK eye surgery done about three months ago by Dr Mark Wevil . I am absolutely happy with the results and could not be more happier with the whole process. Massive thank you to Mark who performed my surgery I was very nervous on the day of my operation but Dr Mark made sure I was Ok very caring . Big thank you to all Optegra staff and all nurses . !!!I felt supported all the way through the operation process by all staff . Thank you to the nurse who was holding my hand during the surgery

30th November 2020
Response from Mr Mark Wevill

Well done to you for being brave and I'm pleased we were able to help you. And I'm pleased you're so pleased with the results!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Mark Wevill was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Mark Wevill has been restoring vision with cataract, lens exchange and laser eye surgery for over 20 years. He has postgraduate qualifications from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and has been invited to speak at over 20 surgeon conferences. And he regularly works in Eye Hospitals in Africa. www.LaserEyeSurgeryBirmingham.com 0121 4870877

Nearest Ophthalmologists