Mr Mark Scott

• Plastic surgery

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Paddocks Hospital

I saw Mark Scott back in 2003 as I had unequal breasts since puberty. The stress over the years it had caused me I was at the point of not wanting to go out. Summer was always a nightmare as I wanted to cover up even on the hot days. Mark showed me some pictures of patients before and after and having talked about my options I went for a reduction on my prominent breast. I had no pain upon waking with a drain which was removed the next day. Mark met with me upon waking from surgery. Reassured me that all had gone well and I could go home next day. Once the stitches were removed and the swelling went down I felt on top of the world. I was in my early forties then. I have since had surgery by another surgeon who had to have two goes on my breasts. It was not by choice I had the other surgery but a necessity. He then suggested I see a clinical psychologist. I chose someone who had good reviews and close to home. I wish I had searched for Mark Scott as I am now saving for surgery again to be done by him.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I had a breast enlargement performed by Mr mark scott about twenty four years ago to help disguise a protruding breast bone,this doctor made me feel at ease and his manner was calm and caring,the end result was perfect just as i hoped. I definitely would recommend this lovely surgeon especially if your a little anxious.

Nearest Plastic surgeons