mr-mark-edwards-2

20th February 2020

I saw Mr. Mark Edwards on 05/02/20 re extreme coldness in hands. He was familiar with my medical history and listened attentively to my description of the problem, noting all relevant information.  His manner was welcoming and friendly, enabling a good, two-way conversation.  He explained that the problem with the hands (and some nocturnal discomfort in the feet) could relate to serious illness a year ago.  He proposed to arrange vascular scans of the hands and feet, following which he would see me again and discuss a way forward. This was a positive meeting and I have confidence in Mr. Edwards. Jeff Klepper

20th February 2020
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Many thanks for this positive feedback. It is much appreciated. ME

20th February 2020

I had an Appointment with Mr Edwards this week re my Aortic Aneuysm we spoke about the next thing to do and agreed a Scan in June. At all stages of my visits to see Mr Edwards he has been most helpful and spent time explaining things to me . I am well satisfied with the teatment i have received' J H Binge

21st February 2020
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback about the quality of our service. It is much appreciated. ME

25th January 2020

Communactive and informative. I had great confidence in him and welcomed the fact that I can contact him in the future should I have concerns. His secretary was equally helpful and reassuring.

26th January 2020
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

I am pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience. Many thanks for your review and feedback. ME

Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital
22nd January 2020

I have great confidence in Doctor Edwards I find him very professional in his service Ken McDonald.

23rd January 2020
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Thank you for this valuable feedback. It is much appreciated. ME

29th December 2019

Dr Edwards, is a wonderful doctor. He explained everything to me in detail and took the time to listen to what I had to say. He was kind and caring and made me feel very confidant about the operation. I totally trust him and would be more than happy to recommend him to others.

29th December 2019
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Thank you for this generous feedback. It’s much appreciated. ME.

Mark is a Consultant Vascular and Trauma Surgeon based within Sussex and London and has a Quality Improvement portfolio that includes the implementation and study of novel methods of analysing and integrating data relating to Serious Incidents.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons