Mr Mark Edwards

Mark is a Consultant Vascular and Trauma Surgeon based within Sussex and London and has a Quality Improvement portfolio that includes the implementation and study of novel methods of analysing and integrating data relating to Serious Incidents.

Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital
6th December 2019

Mr Edwards was very professional, thorough and clear both in the assessment of my case and in the planning of follow-up checks and treatment pathway. He put the time into my case and was very courteous.

6th December 2019
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

I’m very pleased to hear this. Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback - it is very much appreciated! ME.

Written by a patient at Conquest Hospital
7th July 2019

Mr Mark Edwards was prompt and courteous - not universal qualities

7th July 2019
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Many thanks for your comments. They are much appreciated and will be incorporated into our appraisal of our service.

Written by a patient at Eastbourne District General Hospital
23rd May 2019

At both outpatient appointments at the DGH Mr.Edwards explained carefully my situation in terms that were easy to understand including a diagram . Very reassuring and a pleasant experience . Thank you

23rd May 2019
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Many thanks for your feedback. It is very much appreciated. ME

Written by a patient at Eastbourne District General Hospital
19th May 2019

At my first meeting with Mr Edwards I was disappointed to learn that there would be no procedure to remove a build up of cholesterol in an artery in my neck, although I understood that the need was marginal. However, Mr Edwards explained the risks associated with that procedure with such lucidity that I emerged from the meeting with greater confidence in my future health. He commands my respect.

20th May 2019
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Many thanks for your feedback. It is much appreciated. ME.

Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital
29th March 2019

Mr. Edwards showed concern and compassion. He explained what was going to happen and gave my confidence in his knowledge and ability. He was also a nice person. Unfortunately, the aftercare was not so good as I fertility as if I had been forgotten.

29th March 2019
Response from Mr Mark Edwards

Many thanks for your reply. I am very sorry to hear that not everything met our expected standards. I would like to hear more about this concern and would ask that you contact me through my secretary to help address this.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons