14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

This is a follow up review to my original posting on March 4th 2016. I had my final consultation yesterday at Milton Keynes with Mr Draper to have a final examination of the complicated nasal procedure he performed. The procedure was faultless and I have made a full recovery with what has been a caring aftercare structure from the get go. He has been amazing in the procedure he conducted and the 100% full recovery is a credit to his skill. Not looking to damage the good work he has done through sport, but should I need any future surgery regardless of where I may be in the UK, I will be putting his name as first second and third choice and I will accept no substitute. Thanks again

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Mr Draper did an astounding job on my surgery and was very attentive in trying to meet my specific needs relating to the operation. I would highly recommend his talents.

4th March 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

I recently had Mr Draper as my surgeon for a complicated nasal procedure and initially I was quite worried about the operation, but his calming, friendly and professional approach ensured that when I left from initial consultation, I was extremely comfortable in proceeding. While I am now a few months in to my recovery, the procedure was a complete success to date and the follow up consultations have always been an 'enjoyable place to be', unhurried and always happy to answer any questions I may have had. My aftercare has been faultless and my recovery has been a text book example. I cannot recommend Mr Draper highly enough throughout my medical care, from the start..... to nearly finished. Bravo!!!!!

16th April 2015
Written by a carer at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Mr Draper was an excellent physician to my son and conducted a very successful FESS procedure on him. He was instrumental in recommending other health professionals to further aid his recovery. We appreciated his attention to detail and his professionalism, as well as the quality of aftercare we received from Mr Draper. I thank him for his diligence and help and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Nearest Otolaryngologists