11th September 2017
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

THANK YOU DR. DRAPER!! I had a rhinoplasty procedure in Apr 2017 and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Draper is extremely knowledgeable and skilled and I highly recommend him as his quality of work is well worth the price:)

18th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic

Was very impressed with Mr Draper's bed side manner and professionalism. Everything he advised would happen during recovery did and the advise on how to deal with recovering was fabulous. Even though recovery from the procedure was long it healed beautifully and I now feel fully recovered. I am also breathing better than ever through my nose which I have never had before. I have a new lease on life.

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

This is a follow up review to my original posting on March 4th 2016. I had my final consultation yesterday at Milton Keynes with Mr Draper to have a final examination of the complicated nasal procedure he performed. The procedure was faultless and I have made a full recovery with what has been a caring aftercare structure from the get go. He has been amazing in the procedure he conducted and the 100% full recovery is a credit to his skill. Not looking to damage the good work he has done through sport, but should I need any future surgery regardless of where I may be in the UK, I will be putting his name as first second and third choice and I will accept no substitute. Thanks again

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

Mr Draper did an astounding job on my surgery and was very attentive in trying to meet my specific needs relating to the operation. I would highly recommend his talents.

4th March 2016
Written by a patient at Milton Keynes Hospital

I recently had Mr Draper as my surgeon for a complicated nasal procedure and initially I was quite worried about the operation, but his calming, friendly and professional approach ensured that when I left from initial consultation, I was extremely comfortable in proceeding. While I am now a few months in to my recovery, the procedure was a complete success to date and the follow up consultations have always been an 'enjoyable place to be', unhurried and always happy to answer any questions I may have had. My aftercare has been faultless and my recovery has been a text book example. I cannot recommend Mr Draper highly enough throughout my medical care, from the start..... to nearly finished. Bravo!!!!!

Nearest Otolaryngologists