mr-mark-draper

Written by a patient at BMI The Saxon Clinic
29th April 2019

Mr Draper was the best consultant I have ever had look after me . I found him to be Understanding, Professional and A Highly Skilled Surgeon. After he successfully removed my Thyroglossal Duct Cyst I was left afterwards with the smallest scar as I had requested and the greatest peace of mind . He follows up his work with genuine care. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him .

20th May 2018

Mr Draper conducted DCR surgery and a septoplasty on me in liaison with Dr Kumar, opthalmologist, at Milton Keynes Hospital. The operation was a success, I no longer have watery eyes. He explained the procedure clearly and gave considered answers to all my questions. He reassured me that I wouldn't have a swollen nose and black eyes and he was right, so he is obviously a careful surgeon as I have read accounts of that happening elsewhere.

5th October 2017

Having had expert help previously from Dr Mark Draper regarding my septum. I recently underwent sinus surgery also under his care The operation was a complete success, I can never thank this Dr enough, the change of quality to my life means I am actually able to live how I want to now, without being in constant pain or suffering a constant dripping nose. Highly recommend, such a kind knowledgable Dr JE

4th October 2017

Dr Draper is totally dedicated to his patients .From the first appointment in out patients when you meet the Dr plus his team you are made fully aware of the treatment and procedures .You feel from that appointment that you are in the best hospital for your care I Also Dr Draper certainly was .the best for my procedure he followed through from surgery to after care in out-patients. Well done and THANKYOU

11th September 2017

THANK YOU DR. DRAPER!! I had a rhinoplasty procedure in Apr 2017 and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Draper is extremely knowledgeable and skilled and I highly recommend him as his quality of work is well worth the price:)

Nearest Otolaryngologists