Add your review of Mr Mark Cheetham

General surgery

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Mark Cheetham

5 reviews

I am a consultant general and colorectal surgeon working in Shropshire. I was educated at Oswestry School and trained in medicine at St Thomas's Hospital Medical School in London. I trained in general and colorectal surgery in London and Oxford. I am employed by the Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Hospital Trust. I hold clinics at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital in Shrewsbury and the Princess Royal Hospital in Telford. I also hold a weekly private clinic at the Nuffield Health Hospital Shrewsbury on Thursday and Saturday mornings. I have a particular interests in the surgery of bowel cancer and inflammatory bowel disease. I am trained in colonoscopy and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for bowel conditions. I am also interested in the surgery of anal diseases (piles, anal fissures and fistulae).

Specialties