Mr Mark Chatterton

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Latest Reviews

19th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Princess Royal University Hospital

I had previously had a total hip replacement done at Orpington hospital by Mr Chatterton. I was having physio for bursitis and contacted him through his secretary to ask if it was safe to have an injection. I received an appointment for 2 weeks later. Mr Chatterton is a very caring consultant who explains everything to you. He listened to me. Examined me and had X-rays taken and explained everything on them. My hip is working well and new bone growing around the prosthesis. I did have some numbness in my leg previously but this has now resolved. Mr Chatterton confirmed that I had no fracture or boney deposits growing in muscles and that my muscles were still healing and could take another 9-15 months and that the bursitis should resolve eventually as the muscles heal. There is nothing that can be improved. I have received great service and would not hesitate to recommend Mr Chatterton to others.

Short link to review Mr Mark Chatterton: