Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

A first-class doctor and surgeon. He listened and put me at my ease. He performed my breast cancer surgery and I've seen him several times during follow-ups and I can't fault him. He's tremendous! I would absolutely recommend him.

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

What else can I say after all has been said on all these reviews?! Mr Ostrowski is truly brilliant surgeon and doctor, most importantly he is wonderful person doing an amazing job! I am so lucky to be his patient. Thank you on behalf of my family and from all my heart! Monika

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

The care I have received from Mr Ostrowski for the treatment of my Breast Cancer has been really caring considerate and he has shown great empathy which has certainly helped me to retain a positive attitude and look forward to a full recovery

8th January 2018
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

Dr Ostrowski was my mum's doctor and surgeon when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in October 2016. In those difficult times his gentle, friendly and very caring attitude was what we all and most of all my mum needed. Every step of the way he explained everything in detail to make sure we knew what was happening and what are the next steps in the treatment. We could not have asked for a better, more friendly and warmer care.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Following mammogram test in October 2016 I was referred for further tests to Worthing Hospital and soon after diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was so scared... That is when I met Dr Ostrowski for the first time. That meeting was a really positive experience for me, despite the circumstances. And that was not only because we could speak in Polish but most of all his friendly, calm and soothing approach was what I needed in this difficult time for me and my family. He explained me carefully all about upcoming surgery which he was going to perform. His professionalism and really peaceful approach convinced me that everything will be alright. After the operation all appointments with Dr Ostrowski were filled with friendly and warm atmosphere. In November 2017 when he announced the great new of my recovery we said our goodbyes like old friends. I wish everyone could be so lucky to be cared for as well as I was by Dr Ostrowski.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda