Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have seen Mr Ostrosky several times over the last year , having had a diagnosis of breast cancer, He was very considerate and caring he explained things to me so that I understood the procedure that I was going to have, he also took time with me which I greatly appreciated. I could not recommend him more highly . I cannot suggest anything that would give anyone better care than the care he gave to me.

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He is very caring, explains things well always answering my questions,I have complete faith in him and would recomend him to any woman needing his help and expertise. Thank you so much for your care.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski is a kind and gentle man who took time and care to answer all questions and concerns after diagnosis had been made. He was sympathetic of nerves before operation and came to see me in the theatre suite before the op. I never felt that I was being dismissed or rushed out of his consultations and it is difficult to show my gratitude other than saying 'Thank you'.

4th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Having been diagnosed with breast cancer, it was at a time of great stress and fear when I first met Mr Ostrowsky - but his calm, kind and confident manner helped to put me at ease. This was two years ago and nothing has changed my mind. He has empathy, kindness, patience and above all, great skill. He is always courteous and makes you feel you are his only and most special patient. His credentials are faultless (Google him!) and his good care is endless. He also has a great sense of humour and has made me smile and laugh at times I would never have thought possible. If you are lucky enough to be cared for by him, you will be in safe and greatly skilled hands. We are lucky to have him at the wonderful Worthing Breast Care Centre.

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

The care I had from Mr Ostrowski has been first class. He is a very caring person and explains everything you need to know very carefully putting you at ease. I can not thanck him enough for the way I was looked after during my treatment. Sylvia Seymour

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda