Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski is the nicest most caring doctor I have every met. He explained all my procedures very carefully, he must see many ladies with breast cancer but he makes you feel that he will do every thing possibly to take care of you. Worthing hospital is extremely lucky to have him as a Breast Consultant.

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

From the first day I met Mr Ostrowski just over 2 years ago too today I have always had great faith in him. From my diagnosis, through chemotherapy and then surgery he always put my mind at rest. A great surgeon and a very kind man. I have had breast cancer.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

In a state of trauma, I was guided to my decision but he was right. Was given time to weigh up options and some middle ground found. He kindly booked me first as we had a distance to travel and I was diabetic.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Lovely doctor. Patient, kind and caring. Takes the time to explain things clearly and listens to what you say.

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Had a check up,all good. Mr Ostrowski is an excellent surgeon, very charming and reassuring. I could not have had better treatment anywhere. Thank you, Mr. Ostrowski.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda