Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski has the nicest bedside manner I have ever come across. It is obvious that he cares deeply about his patients and he did a great job on an old lumpectomy scar that had become uncomfortable and I slightly. I cannot fault the service I received from him and all the staff at the Worthing Breast Clinic.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr, Ostrowski treated me for breast cancer two years ago and he was wonderful. Yesterday I went down with what I thought was flu but the breast that had the radiotherapy was really sore and hot and pink. After a tearful phone call Mr. Ostrowski fitted me in to his clinic the same day and had ultrasound scans done. He really treated me well and was very, very caring and went on to allay my fears. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have been a patient with breast cancer for two years. Mr Ostrowski has been the most helpful kind wonderful doctor. Reassuring me all the way. So believe in him. Things have worked out well for me now and I would like to thank Mr.Ostrawski from the bottom of my heart. A true Hero to me!

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski was friendly, kind, caring and approachable. He listened carefully to me which made me feel valued. When asked about specific problems he explained carefully and clearly why I was experiencing pain and provided helpful guidance on how to rectify the situation. He also showed me diagrams on the computer to show me the root of the problem and why it was happening. He gave me time, and when my medication was discussed he gave me constructive advice on how to proceed in the future. He was the consultant who performed the operation in the first place and I was impressed by his kindly aftercare. It was a real pleasure to see him again and to thank him for all he had done for me.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski is the nicest most caring doctor I have every met. He explained all my procedures very carefully, he must see many ladies with breast cancer but he makes you feel that he will do every thing possibly to take care of you. Worthing hospital is extremely lucky to have him as a Breast Consultant.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda