Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, a result of her first mammogram. Obviously this was a real shock to us all and could have been a lot worse if not for the fantastic treatment from Mr O. Right from the start everything was clear, caring and concise, everything that a patient suffering information overload needs at that time. As a husband I have to say that being involved and heard was a real welcome as well. If you are unfortunate enough to need this type of treatment, you can rest assured that you're in the right hands.

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

The entire experience was made so easy due to the compassion and care I received. I was made to feel important and valued, not just another patient.

17th April 2018
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

My elderly mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Mr Ostrowski was her surgeon. From the first time we met him in clinic and throughout her treatment he was really informative about what would happen and the choices that were available to her. He was kind on each occasion and always listened to my mother and what her concerns were. My mother thinks he is great!

15th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He is simply wonderful (^__^)

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was able to discuss and be confident in the explanation Mr Ostrowski gave about the treatment that I would be having. He made the consultation relaxed and you felt that you were being treated as an individual and not just a number - no improvement needed.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda