Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I could not have had more caring and understanding opproach to my breast cancer ,all stages of my treatment were fully explained,which made me relaxed and very confident of the outcome of the treatment .I would just like to add all members of Mr Ostrowski team had the same approuch .

Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, a result of her first mammogram. Obviously this was a real shock to us all and could have been a lot worse if not for the fantastic treatment from Mr O. Right from the start everything was clear, caring and concise, everything that a patient suffering information overload needs at that time. As a husband I have to say that being involved and heard was a real welcome as well. If you are unfortunate enough to need this type of treatment, you can rest assured that you're in the right hands.

Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

The entire experience was made so easy due to the compassion and care I received. I was made to feel important and valued, not just another patient.

17th April 2018
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

My elderly mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Mr Ostrowski was her surgeon. From the first time we met him in clinic and throughout her treatment he was really informative about what would happen and the choices that were available to her. He was kind on each occasion and always listened to my mother and what her concerns were. My mother thinks he is great!

15th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He is simply wonderful (^__^)

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda