Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski diagnosed my breast cancer and performed my double mastectomy in December 2016 , at all times he was considerate and caring to my feelings and travel plans! He discussed at length the options , I never felt I was rushed at my appointments. Since the operation he has seen me to check my wound and deal with fluid, always with the same calm reassurance! Fantastic skill which has left a very neat scar! Can't speak highly enough of this Man!

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Ostrowski is the kindest consultant I have met. Nothing is too much trouble and he has great patience when explaining a very difficult and sensitive subject. He greets you with a smile which is very reassuring, delivers difficult news with sensitivity and is very thorough when checking you are fully aware of what will be happening regarding treatment and after care. He involves the person accompanying you so that they are also feel fully involved it what could potentially be a difficult process. After my surgery, he visited very early in the morning to explain how the procedure had gone and to reassure me. I had to return to the clinic four times after surgery, I was always found an appointment, and Mr Ostrowski even stayed after a clinic to see me. I thank him for all the care and treatment he has provided.

16th August 2016
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

from the day of my surgery to all the follow up appointments i was never made to feel i was too much trouble, any concerns i had were dealt with compassion and i felt that i was in the best hands possible. All my friends who came with me to my appointments were also very impressed with his kind words, i felt i was the only person he was looking after which when you think how many women he must see a week this makes him a very special man and doctor thanks also has to go to all the nurses who help him at the clinic as they are truly amazing too.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda