Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

My Wife as recently under the care of Mr Ostrowski at Worthi9ng Hospital. I am very happy to say that the care and treatment provided by Mr Ostrowski and his team was second to none

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I can only express my deepest satisfaction about the way Dr Ostrowski, the nurses, and, all the staff in general, helped me through one of the hardest times of my life. I want to express my deepest gratitude and the wish that you will carry on offering excellent services to your patients.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was very pleased that Mr Ostrowski listened to my point of view when considering the surgery he was recommending for breast cancer and was willing to adjust the procedure accordingly. The outcome was very much more visually pleasing to me than the original suggestion of mastectomy and I am very grateful to him for that. His manner is very kind and considerate and when asked, he was willing to explain details of my condition that I was keen to understand. I realise that there is always a limited amount of time for questions and detailed explanations, and if it were possible I would have liked more time, as I am keen to understand as much as possible about the causes and after effects of this surgery. Perhaps a few specific references to information on the internet would have been useful.

21st April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

What a wonderful surgeon this man is. I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 46 and Mr Ostrowski carried out my surgery. He has done a fantastic job. When I see him in clinic, he is always very polite, caring, professional and goes above and beyond. I can't thank him and all the team at Worthing Hospital.

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I could not have had more caring and understanding opproach to my breast cancer ,all stages of my treatment were fully explained,which made me relaxed and very confident of the outcome of the treatment .I would just like to add all members of Mr Ostrowski team had the same approuch .

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda