Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

4th October 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

From the moment I first met Mr Ostrowski , I felt he was on my side. He listened, answered my questions and took all the time I needed to deal with my fears about the process ahead of me. He was calm, compassionate and treated me as an individual, not just another woman going diagnosed with breast cancer. My review today was dealt with in the same way. He told me what was going to happen over the next 5 years and who to contact in case of any problems. I felt throughout this whole process that I was getting first class care in every way.

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Marek has been fantastic throughout my treatment I really do feel extremely lucky to have had him as my consultant.I feel calm and at ease in his presence.On several occasions he walked through the busy waiting room and happened to notice me and took the time to come over and ask how i was. I honestly feel like I have gained a friend. At every stage of my treatment he would tell me what the next step would be in a reassuring manner which gave me the confidence to go onto the next stage.He would fully explain any results to me in a way in which i could understand.The surgery that Marek has performed so far has been first class and i look forward to our meeting later in the year to discuss more possible surgery. Personally i have nothing but praise for Marek and his team at the Worthing Breast Care Centre.

31st May 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Having been diagnosed with breast cancer last year and referred to Mr Ostrowski, I couldn't have been more fortunate. He made me feel like I was the only patient he had to deal with, no question was too small, polite, caring and very understanding. So very grateful to have the Worthing Breast Cancer Clinic so close to home, many, many thanks.

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

My Wife as recently under the care of Mr Ostrowski at Worthi9ng Hospital. I am very happy to say that the care and treatment provided by Mr Ostrowski and his team was second to none

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I can only express my deepest satisfaction about the way Dr Ostrowski, the nurses, and, all the staff in general, helped me through one of the hardest times of my life. I want to express my deepest gratitude and the wish that you will carry on offering excellent services to your patients.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda