Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

16th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was very nervous given both the obvious health concerns and personal / invasive nature of examinations. However, Mr Ostrowski was extremely professional whilst also explaining things in a friendly and understandable way. His knowledge and kindness made my visit far more manageable - I would throughly recommend Mr Ostrowski to anyone who needs to see a specialist this field.

6th December 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I just want to express my deep satisfaction and gratitude for the care and attentiveness shown to me by Mr Ostrowski. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. I would recommend him to any other woman who is going through bc and needing surgery. Thank you so much Mr Ostrowski.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I am very grateful to Mr Ostrowski who has treated me for Breast cancer. I found Mr Ostrowski to be very professional ,caring and gave me confidence and reassurance that all will be well at a very dark time. I have nothing but praise and gratitude for my care and treatment . Avery grateful patient THANK YOU

4th October 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

From the moment I first met Mr Ostrowski , I felt he was on my side. He listened, answered my questions and took all the time I needed to deal with my fears about the process ahead of me. He was calm, compassionate and treated me as an individual, not just another woman going diagnosed with breast cancer. My review today was dealt with in the same way. He told me what was going to happen over the next 5 years and who to contact in case of any problems. I felt throughout this whole process that I was getting first class care in every way.

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda