Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski

Consultant Breast Surgeon

16th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was very nervous given both the obvious health concerns and personal / invasive nature of examinations. However, Mr Ostrowski was extremely professional whilst also explaining things in a friendly and understandable way. His knowledge and kindness made my visit far more manageable - I would throughly recommend Mr Ostrowski to anyone who needs to see a specialist this field.

6th December 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I just want to express my deep satisfaction and gratitude for the care and attentiveness shown to me by Mr Ostrowski. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. I would recommend him to any other woman who is going through bc and needing surgery. Thank you so much Mr Ostrowski.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I am very grateful to Mr Ostrowski who has treated me for Breast cancer. I found Mr Ostrowski to be very professional ,caring and gave me confidence and reassurance that all will be well at a very dark time. I have nothing but praise and gratitude for my care and treatment . Avery grateful patient THANK YOU

Short link to review Mr Mariusz Marek Ostrowski: http://iwgc.net/ejdda