mr-marcus-cope

Written by a patient at Fulwood Hall Hospital
15th March 2020

I had a new hip and knee within six months of each other . Mr Cope was very professional and left me feeling totally at ease. I have nothing but praise for my treatment during my stay at Fulwood

9th March 2020

with the exception of bowel condition which occurred after my knee operation and resulted in me being transferred to Southport Hospital, the procedure by Mr Cope was first class.

Written by a patient at Fulwood Hall Hospital
4th March 2020

i had my first knee replaced in 2019 and it whent great and had my other knee done in2020 after 7 weeks the inside of my second knee was a bit tender but mr cope said it will setel down and i think it will because he tell you as it is

3rd March 2020

A total professional , excellent at his job. He explained everything to me pre & post surgery. On this occasion he spoke to me a lot slower so I was able to understand more clearly. A very nice man. I would recommend him to anyone I came into contact with who had a similar problem as I had.

2nd March 2020

Mr Cope has fixed both of my knees. He is always very professional and friendly. He listens to any questions I have and answers them openly and honestly. I have had partial knee replacements and I’m delighted with the results.

Mr Marcus Cope was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

I am a high volume hip and knee replacement surgeon, performing about 500 hips and knees a year. I have previously worked at Southport and Ormskirk DGH from 2007 to 2017 and was the Clinical Director for the last three years. I now work full time in the private sector seeing NHS (choose and book patients) and private patients. My time is split between three hospitals in the Ramsay group. I can be seen at Renacres Hall Hospital (Ormskirk and Southport), Fulwood Hall Hospital (Preston) and Euxton Hall Hospital (Chorley).

Short link to review Mr Marcus Cope: http://iwgc.net/e6es