Mr Marcus Brooks

Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon Clinical Lead Bristol Bath Weston Vascular Network Former Director Bristol Bath Weston AAA Screening Programme Specialist interests: Endovascular management of aortic disease, including thoracic aneurysm + dissection Minimally invasive treatments for varicose veins

Written by a patient at Veincentre Bristol
1st April 2019

I can totally recommend Mr Brooks for varicose vein treatment having had initial laser treatment on both legs which took around 90 minutes and follow up treatment with foam, again on both legs, which took 30 minutes. On both occasions the treatment was carried out exactly on the appointment time and to the planned duration. Mr Brooks and his support carried out the procedures very efficiently and explained exactly what was being done. On both occasions there was only mild discomfort for periods of seconds at a time which was far less than I had expected and also following the treatment there was only discomfort which I would describe as similar to cramp for a couple of weeks and then a little tenderness after fairly long walks.- now after 4 months no discomfort at all really. I was only treated with the foam today but so far have had little discomfort at all. I really do not have any criticisms of the treatment that I received. If you are thinking of having this treatment I would certainly recommend using Mr. Brooks.

Written by a patient at Veincentre Bristol
1st April 2019

Mr Brooks explained my options and helped me make an informed decision on my treatment. I was very happy with the care given by everyone I had contact with at the clinic. I was given detailed information regarding my recovery and points of contact, although not needed was reassuring to have. I was extremely happy with the result of my treatment, it will make a huge difference to me personally and this important point for me was fully understood by Mr Brooks. I would not hesitate to recommend the clinic or Mr Brooks.

Short link to review Mr Marcus Brooks: http://iwgc.net/eqqf