Mr Marcellino Maheson

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Latest Reviews

9th December 2009

I had a complicated total hip replacement in 2002 by Mr Maheson at Llandough Hospital Cardiff. He is simply the best. If it were possible I would rate him more than 100%. A year later after a fall and fractured femur of the same leg, he operated on me again, and double plated the stem and wired it. I have yearly check ups with him. I believe if anyone can do 'anything' in the orthopaedic surgery field, then it would be Mr Maheson, so much so that if he himself was to say 'nothing can be done' then there would be no need to look elsewhere, coz if he can't do it NOONE could. I put my total trust in him. I just pray that I will not need any orthapaedic surgery after Mr Maheson retires, as I know I will not find anyone to match this man. Thanks to Mr Maheson I am where I am today, And will never be able to Thank him enough. Mr Maheson should undoubtedly recieve a Queens honour for his work of which I am surprised he hasn't already recieved.

Short link to review Mr Marcellino Maheson: