Mr Marc Lamah

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

This surgeon may be great with a scalpel (I don't know about this), but I have not met a ruder individual in my life. I had the misfortune of enduring an outpatient appointment at the Royal Sussex County hospital with him - he was hurried, dismissive and rude from the outset. Told me in no uncertain terms that it was unlikely that I would be operated on by a colorectal surgeon in Brighton for a procedure with a high risk of bowel incontinence, ending the conversation with: "You do know we are in special measures don't you!". With an attitude like his, I'm not surprised. I ended up paying for surgery at St Mark's Hospital in London. Please avoid this individual if you have a choice.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

Mr Lamah is a very quiet unassuming brilliant man. I had a polyp in my colon which involved removing some of my colon. He did a very neat job and visited me regularly in hospital to get me home asap. I feel very fortunate to have had his expertise and surgical skills at my disposal.

4th January 2016
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I had colorectal surgery 7 weeks ago with Mr Marc Lamah, surgery was fine however I have suffered severely afterwards. But both Mr Lamah and his team were a great help during my time in hospital. Just waiting for a follow up appointment.

Short link to review Mr Marc Lamah: http://iwgc.net/ed6e4