Mr Mansoor Foroughi

26th October 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Mr Foroughi carried out mvd surgery for Hemifacial Spasms in 2014, after a failed surgery in 2011. From my first consultation i felt confident in his skill and knowledge of my condition. He showed empathy and listened when i spoke of 8yrs with a condition that robbed me of my life. I felt isolated and my ability to socialise was affected. Mr Faroughi was honest, when he explained that my previous surgery had failed due to the surgeon missing the compression, but he did comment that he had not seen one like it " rare " is how he described it, as a possible explanation as to why it had been missed first time. His care throughout my ten day hospital stay was excellent, he cured my spasms, but there were post op complications and he set in motion all the referals i needed to aid my recovery and met with me every 3 months to see how my recovery was going. I cannot thank Mr Faroughi enough for all that he has done for me.

19th August 2016
Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre

I am a patient of Mr Foroughi and so glad that I am he is an exceptional Surgeon for he is not only brilliant at what he does he, as a person is so caring despite a very busy and demanding job takes the time to listen to any concerns you may have and more importantly acts on ones concerns. I had major surgery at the beginning of June 2016 of which I was anxious he has the ability to put you completely at ease and explains thoroughly what the procedures are what to expect and probable outcomes he makes one feel that you are his only patient when in reality he is, I know, extremely busy. I have never come across a Surgeon or Doctor like him he is so passionate about his speciality however takes such care to remember that behind every patient is a person and he looks beyond ones illness he certainly treats the mind, body and soul I cannot recommend him enough he and indeed the entire team who cared for me were absolutely amazing and I thankyou.

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I found Mr Foroughi totally approachable and the first consultation, although 45 minutes long, he explained everything to me, giving the pros and cons of all the different procedures available. After almost 9 yrs of high dose of medication, side effects from the medication and still having bouts of pain, I finally had the operation in March at Brighton Royal Sussex. I honestly feel that Mr Foroughi cares deeply about each patient that he treats even visiting me every day whilst I was in hospital. This man took time to listen to all my questions, not making me feel that I was a nuisance. He truly cares about his patients and I will never be able to thank him enough for giving me my life back.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre

As a 70 year old man and after suffering with TN for many many years and experiencing problems with medication I was referred to this Surgeon. I found him to be a very friendly and warm person who took all the time I needed to explain the various procedures available to me and the associated risks. Following 2 consultations he performed a MVD in December 2015. This was successful in relieving me of my TN pain and the need for medication. I would like to record my admiration and gratitude to this highly talented Surgeon and would highly recommend him.

13th November 2015
Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre

Mr Foroughi has made the entire process not just bearable but a total delight. Whilst never patronising us he always talked with complete accessibility, honesty and humour. For someone with such enormous knowledge and skill he is incredibly warm; talking to him is like talking to your favourite uncle!

Nearest Neurosurgeons