Mr Mansoor Foroughi

22nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I found Mr Foroughi totally approachable and the first consultation, although 45 minutes long, he explained everything to me, giving the pros and cons of all the different procedures available. After almost 9 yrs of high dose of medication, side effects from the medication and still having bouts of pain, I finally had the operation in March at Brighton Royal Sussex. I honestly feel that Mr Foroughi cares deeply about each patient that he treats even visiting me every day whilst I was in hospital. This man took time to listen to all my questions, not making me feel that I was a nuisance. He truly cares about his patients and I will never be able to thank him enough for giving me my life back.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre

As a 70 year old man and after suffering with TN for many many years and experiencing problems with medication I was referred to this Surgeon. I found him to be a very friendly and warm person who took all the time I needed to explain the various procedures available to me and the associated risks. Following 2 consultations he performed a MVD in December 2015. This was successful in relieving me of my TN pain and the need for medication. I would like to record my admiration and gratitude to this highly talented Surgeon and would highly recommend him.

13th November 2015
Written by a patient at Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre

Mr Foroughi has made the entire process not just bearable but a total delight. Whilst never patronising us he always talked with complete accessibility, honesty and humour. For someone with such enormous knowledge and skill he is incredibly warm; talking to him is like talking to your favourite uncle!

18th September 2015
Written by a carer at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

This Doctor is absolutely brilliant. A very skilled surgeon and very thoughtful and kind. He explained everything so there was no doubts about anything. We felt safe in his care and indeed his team were brilliant too. He has given me my husband back! Cant praise him enough. I just wish there were more like him and more hospitals to accommodate such brilliance. Thank you.

14th July 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Mansoor Foroughi is one of the nicest, caring and approachable consultants that I have ever met. He is extremely professional and puts his patients care first. After having 5 MVD operations cancelled by the hospital Mr Foroughi pushed to ensure that I was seen and brought my operation forward. He has always listened to the views of myself and my family, explained every part of the process, the risks and the benefits of major surgery. His skills as a neurosurgeon are top class. Mr Foroughi has returned me to good health following a 6 hour operation and ended four long years of torture from Trigeminal Neuralgia. He also takes part in research to try and get more resources for into the condition. I would like to personally thank Mr Foroughi for all he has done, Thank you.

Nearest Neurosurgeons